Where did you're usernames originate from?

thea

Nov 19, 2015
aqourss because of the love live idol group

Starrrr

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2016
Well mine is peytonplays18 but its my friend's old account she gave me. How she got her user? Her name is peyton. She plays a lot of sports. And her favorite number is 18 (like mine!) hers is very simple XD

Mika

Nov 1, 2015
My nickname has always been Mika since I was a kid, and one day my friend randomly called me "Mikachu" when we were playing a Pokemon game. Just kinda stuck after that :p

AmberTheFangirl

Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2015
KrazyKupcakes is my name because I'm Crazy and I love Cupcakes. CrazyCupcakes doesn't sound right

sxvagebunny

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
My first username was originally supposed to be "queenofcoco" because my dogs name is Coco, but that was taken so I decided to do "queenofpugs" because my dog is a pug :)

Luna_Moon

Dedicated Member
Dec 14, 2015
I'm curious to see where people came up with their gamer tags :D
My nick name ikrl is Luna, so I sat there, wondering a name. And that night was almost midnight, and it was a full moon, so I chose: _Midnight_Moon_ ;)

bunneh

Dec 3, 2017
i mean. I like bunnies so i just was like 4 yrs old when i came up with "bunneh" and that's how bunneh was B O R N. It's also a furry OC my friend made for me :D (not a furry just a friend made it for me)

Rxsq

Sep 10, 2017
Love the way everyone has a unique reply and I honestly don't even know?

melx

Newcomer
May 14, 2018
My first ign was iiMelonzFly which came from my nickname which was Melon since year 3/grade 4 so i guess thats the reason - the other ones were just cause my name is Mel. My current one is Stupadities - don't really know, I guess im just Stupad LMAO OKAY IM SORRY

Ashii

Dec 31, 2018
Obviously, ash is my name, and I just thought of original ways to put it as just 'ash' is too common. ashii sounded cute and no one else was using it that I saw so I went for it. I'm not sure about my mc username as I changed it to this years ago and just kept it, but it was along the vein of something unique that could have my name in it, and I mean it's a pretty accurate description of me.

magicbook

Oct 16, 2018
my username is currently bilbooo and that's bc I'm basically obsessed with the hobbit/lord of the rings
<3
My nickname is usually frodo tho

MomFriendss

Newcomer
Jan 22, 2019
I have this thing that a lot of people call Mom Friend Anxiety Override which basically means that I cant do thing myself most the time like maybe order food, or check out something at the store but as soon as my friend or someone i know cant do it im up and doing it myself, so its a mix of that and also its just a random name XD

RGBCYMK

Aug 11, 2017
my first ign was "sistermary" which was after my favorite character in american horror story - asylum; sister mary eunice. but every kept thinking i was a girl or idk making fun of it. i decided to change it to something i really liked; rgbcymk which is something that's stuck with me for 10+ years now. it means "red green blue cyan yellow magenta key". i like it a lot. i doubt i'll change it.

kxmmy

Apr 16, 2018
I use to play movie star planet all THE TIME. So I decided to make my name iggykimy. I dunno why but I did. So I use to change my mc ign a lot but I wanted to keep it one name then I met a girl on mineplex who had a really cute short name so I was like oh? But, I didn't want to use my real name since I didn't like it lol and I saw how one of my friends on msp used her user as her "name" so I decided to use kim as like my "name." I use whoiskim for a lot of things then I wanted a cute short name so lightbulb kim can turn into kimmy but with an x. lol terrible story but that's how my ign became kxmmy.

dovena

Jan 5, 2019
my... wait for it... name! ;p

Cookkiee

Apr 10, 2017
See, I have no idea, like I guess I wanted a name that made sense? IDRK xD I just was like ya this works

eddiejane

Dec 6, 2018
My friend in real life gave me the Nickname "eddie" based off of Eddie Kaspbrak from the movie IT. I have no idea why lol.

LowkeyKass

Jan 27, 2019
I always say the word lowkey and people call me Kass so i thought Lowkey_Kass lolll:LOL: