Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Where did you're usernames originate from?

PandasBest

Okay my story is short and sweet
Pandas are the best
I tried BestPandas
(Taken)
PandasAreBest (taken)
PandasBest (ACCEPTED!!!)
And therefore, PandasBest was born. XD

Nova2408

Dedicated Member
Nova2408

Nova - From a tv show I watched a long time ago, it was pretty bad, but at the time I thought it was great! xD
2408- Like 24/07 but idk 2408 sounds better IMO

sighidek

Dedicated Member
i was trying to hide form my friend on mcpe #McpeFtw and she said do u wanna go on a lifebaot server i had never heard of them. so i added one and my irl name was taken so i got bored the word "Bruh" was popular at the time so i was hiding from here BruhImNotHere was born

ALL HAIL MCPE

Oceanid

Newcomer
Big fan of greek mythology. (plus my name is iris, and thats a rainbow goddess name in greek mythology, so it fits ig)

PandasBest

i was trying to hide form my friend on mcpe #McpeFtw and she said do u wanna go on a lifebaot server i had never heard of them. so i added one and my irl name was taken so i got bored the word "Bruh" was popular at the time so i was hiding from here BruhImNotHere was born

ALL HAIL MCPE
Sounds good :D

Natty

Dedicated Member
Well my first ign on Mc was FloraFlower_ ( it wasn't so good ) I got that from well I thought of a flower and decided to find another word starting with F, so I got Flora. Now my ign is EeeOorrr, so you see I have a lot of memories as a child so I can remember a lot from when I was a toddler ( in a way ) and I used to watch 'Winnie The Pooh' and then my fav character was Eeyore, So I decided to make it another name but sounding the same so I did 'EeeOorrr'. So maybe next time I'll change it to Piglot . xD I know it sounds odd but very my unique name :3 and my nick on BeanBlockz is all Natty .

Light

My first IGN was Valsulgurth, which was from a Lord of the Rings Game :) Next three ign were boring.
My current one, 'Lovate' was being dropped so I choose it and it means to love and hate something which is what you should all do. Light is because its my nickname and I use to be ChibiLight :)

Ollieqj

My name is Olivia, and my friends call me Ollie. My middle and last initials are where the qj comes from, so Ollieqj :)

petrikov

Newcomer
At a party a few years ago, someone recommended a mobile phone game to me. I didn't know what to call myself in the game, so i named myself after the first thing i saw on the left. Which was a bottle of Petrikov vodka :)