Where did you're usernames originate from?

HopeofMxrning

Nov 1, 2015
So I like cats and dinosaurs. Dinosaurs go rawrr. Thus my username was created

KITTYIES.jpg

PandasBest

Oct 1, 2016
Okay my story is short and sweet
Pandas are the best
I tried BestPandas
(Taken)
PandasAreBest (taken)
PandasBest (ACCEPTED!!!)
And therefore, PandasBest was born. XD

xhypo

Trusted Member
Nov 29, 2015
Hypothesis = Hypo :)

Science is one of my favorite subjects.

Nova2408

Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2015
Nova2408

Nova - From a tv show I watched a long time ago, it was pretty bad, but at the time I thought it was great! xD
2408- Like 24/07 but idk 2408 sounds better IMO

DeLiLaHpLaYsMC

Newcomer
Dec 12, 2015
So my name is Delilah, and I'm playing Minecraft, so BOOM! You get DeLiLaHpLaYsMC.

sighidek

Dedicated Member
Aug 2, 2016
i was trying to hide form my friend on mcpe #McpeFtw and she said do u wanna go on a lifebaot server i had never heard of them. so i added one and my irl name was taken so i got bored the word "Bruh" was popular at the time so i was hiding from here BruhImNotHere was born

ALL HAIL MCPE

Oceanid

Newcomer
Dec 2, 2016
Big fan of greek mythology. (plus my name is iris, and thats a rainbow goddess name in greek mythology, so it fits ig)

PandasBest

Oct 1, 2016
i was trying to hide form my friend on mcpe #McpeFtw and she said do u wanna go on a lifebaot server i had never heard of them. so i added one and my irl name was taken so i got bored the word "Bruh" was popular at the time so i was hiding from here BruhImNotHere was born

ALL HAIL MCPE
Sounds good :D

alexx

Aug 6, 2016
Uh i like space alot and i found it looking for users on namemc

Aivocado

Nov 2, 2015
Whats xAivilo_ backwards _oliviAx. Dasss meeeeee

Natty

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2016
Well my first ign on Mc was FloraFlower_ ( it wasn't so good ) I got that from well I thought of a flower and decided to find another word starting with F, so I got Flora. Now my ign is EeeOorrr, so you see I have a lot of memories as a child so I can remember a lot from when I was a toddler ( in a way ) and I used to watch 'Winnie The Pooh' and then my fav character was Eeyore, So I decided to make it another name but sounding the same so I did 'EeeOorrr'. So maybe next time I'll change it to Piglot . xD I know it sounds odd but very my unique name :3 and my nick on BeanBlockz is all Natty .

Light

Jul 30, 2016
My first IGN was Valsulgurth, which was from a Lord of the Rings Game :) Next three ign were boring.
My current one, 'Lovate' was being dropped so I choose it and it means to love and hate something which is what you should all do. Light is because its my nickname and I use to be ChibiLight :)

Awkward0

Dec 4, 2016
I wanted Frosty_mei, like Mei from overwatch and it was taken so I just did frosty_me

AlexisSaige

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
I mean like my name's Alexis and I like to sleep, but to make it fabulous, the g was replace with a q

Ollieqj

Feb 21, 2016
My name is Olivia, and my friends call me Ollie. My middle and last initials are where the qj comes from, so Ollieqj :)

petrikov

Newcomer
Dec 5, 2016
At a party a few years ago, someone recommended a mobile phone game to me. I didn't know what to call myself in the game, so i named myself after the first thing i saw on the left. Which was a bottle of Petrikov vodka :)