Where did you're usernames originate from?

ktty

Nov 2, 2015
At first when i got my account i was obsessed over the game legend of zelda so im like "oh em ge i wanna make my ign The_Hylian_Kitty"
but then i was like i dont rly like this so im like ok ill change it to xHeyImKittyx but that lasted for like 6 months and by that time i was a weeb and was obsessed with sao so im like "oh em gee KittyKirigaya is so good !!" so i changed that but it was pretty sht so I changed mine back to "KittyIsHylian"
instead of "the_hylian_kitty" but then i wanted to be so tumblr and simplistic so i changed it to K_tty the end :^))

BabySins

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2016
my first ignn was Koolkid27 bcuz i thought i wus kool .-.

then 3 Cookie related name bcus i liked cookies

now a emo name bcus im in that stage ^_~

mill

Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2016
Well my current is okaymillie and i was playing kit pvp with @okaylupin and we wanted matching names so we got matching names lmao.

mollyy

Mar 8, 2016
One day I was playing around with my nick on Skywars I some how got to calling myself "DramaLlama." I forgot and then the next day when I log on and saw I almost died because I though it was so funny. I also needed a Youtube name and DramaLlama was taken so I just used MollyTheDramaLlama (Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16jZJYCGU8NXTabKMpoiQQ ^^) and it just kind of stuck.

KatMeowWoof

Dedicated Member
Jun 17, 2016
I wanted my name to do something with Kat and cats so I thought of KatMeow but that was taken, so I just added the Woof at the end. ._.

TheFreakFromTheRock

Jul 17, 2016
My username orignated from me and my sis saying things that we like and numbers so i said pink cause KAWAII!!! and she said drummer idk i dont play drums neither does she XDD so numbers i said 7 she said 5 pinkdrummer75 was born

diedtwice

Nov 20, 2015
diedtwice: copied someone's name on a diff game
underratedtrash: contemplating life

SydneyTrains

Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2016
I'm a train enthusiast so when I first joined minecraft I thought to myself, what could be the most unique name to have to do with trains, well, the name of the train services here in NSW, Australia was free and there you have it, SydneyTrains.

Cheshire

Apr 24, 2016
Mangled13 - I was really into the game FNAF2, and Mangle was my fave...

Cheshire___Cat_ - I was going on this other disney server where people who were characters had that characters name with underscores and the Cheshire Cat was my fave!

My Current - ChxshireCat - I just lost the underscores and changed the e to an x

Aurii

Dedicated Member
Jan 23, 2016
I'm gonna skip my first ign bc it's on this thread already and I don't even know why I picked it ;)

Auricorn-
A mixture of aura and unicorn bc I'm so cool (it was almost Auraunicorn and it just sounds too cringey)

aesthic

Dedicated Member
Mar 7, 2016
AliSlayz:
I needed a new username since my old username was trash.
I get called Ali a lot in real life (even though it has nothing to do with my realname) and I liked Slayz because I thought I slay so..
Ali + Slayz = AliSlayz ;)

iaintnopapaya

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2015
Ummm... *dusts off storybook* jk. When I was 10 pandas were my favorite animal and purple was my favorite color, so I mixed them together for my gamer-tag and it stuck, since then I've used PurplePandas for sooo many games XD
FETUS ME WYD

outsins

Aug 7, 2016
lol outsins is the only ign ive had on this account but callum made it up

mxschief

Nov 2, 2015
It was Midnight and I decided I needed a new username ..

harper

Dedicated Member
Jan 27, 2016
idk about the first gamer tag bc i got the mc account by my brother but for my ign now its pastlives and i saw a mc skin somewhere that was black and white so i thought AYE I LIKE THAT SKIN so i also thought WOW IM GOING 2 WEAR THAT SKIN WHILE HAVING AN "OLD" IGN but yknow i kinda gave up on keeping that skin for a month so i kinda just got stuck with the username "pastlives". i was thinking about the name "oldtimes" but it was taken so oops

JinxedSouls

Jan 16, 2016
I normally say: "Oh, it couldn't get any worse-- Oh." and so it immediately becomes worse. So I jinx things a lot.
Then I just thought the word 'souls' is pretty dank ( like my memes ) so then I became JinxedSouls! :D

xXLindzXx

Jul 18, 2016
Ive had various with kawaii in it because i had a weeaboo phase, then it was HappyLili to match my other friends like HappyVivi and HappyRiri because i was in HappyFac before OP Factions even came out XD then AttackOnLinds which was a Attack On Titan reference but now I am Aye_Linds_ cuz like you know "AYEEE ITS LINDS"

Voidal

Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2016
I'm being a stereotypical Canadian as usual :>

sermiii

Nov 9, 2016
Well I like Hermione from Harry Potter and my name is Serena so I came up with the name Sermione but I then changed it to MeowItsSermione (I LOVE CATSSSS) with my fraaaand MeowItsPinky and then I changed my ign to SermiKittyPawz (current) and Pinky's is PinkyTigerPawz.
:)

[[

Last edited: