Where did you're usernames originate from?

daeva

Nov 17, 2015
I'm curious to see where people came up with their gamer tags :D

Aurii

Dedicated Member
Jan 23, 2016
I had mc pe at first, and one day my friend said you could change the player name. I was like what really? And I decided that purple is pretty cool, and unicorns are pretty cool too, so I put ithe together to make Purple_Unicorn, but that was taken so now I'm PurpleUnicorn xD it actually took me like a day to come up with...

iaintnopapaya

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2015
Ummm... *dusts off storybook* jk. When I was 10 pandas were my favorite animal and purple was my favorite color, so I mixed them together for my gamer-tag and it stuck, since then I've used PurplePandas for sooo many games XD

daeva

Nov 17, 2015
luna isnt good at stories

Last edited:

iMareisha

Newcomer
Nov 1, 2015
I have this amazing story to tell!

Once upon a time, I popped out of my mother, and she named me Mareisha. Then I just added an "i" to my name.

The end.

bluealicorn1

Nov 15, 2015
My name originates from a show I used to watch. In the show, alicorns could cast magic and fly. Alicorns are my favorite mythical animal and I love the color blue. So I mixed them together and it stuck.

John

Trusted Member
Nov 5, 2015
Harry Potter :>>>>

CheIsea

Nov 6, 2015
Well my name is chelsea and i was born a taco ;)

SpectreRage

Nov 1, 2015
I love Starcraft and I when I was playing Wings of Liberty, my favourite unit was the Spectre unit. And one of the things they say is, "Feed the Rage."

Crinjy

Dragon Oath
&
Warrior Cats

Mango

Dedicated Member
Nov 15, 2015
Well *prepares for rant*

We have an amazing dog called Mango and we call him Doctor Mango and then my last name begins with Z so I am dr_mango_z

alxxap

Nov 15, 2015
Me and my sister really loved the name pixel for some reason and I wanted a bunny so Pixelthebunny was born

Last edited:

Kylie

Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2015
Well you see, this is a very long story.

A long long time ago, in 2001, my mother and father did that special dance where a baby is created. They went through a journey of peeing the bed multiple times, cramps, and sore feet for 9 whole months. In those 9 months, they discussed names for their child.

"Bryn?" My father would say each time, but my mother would shake her head.

One day, he went up to her and said "I know it! The perfect name! Kylie!" My mother replied, "No, it's too overused." But my father convinced her.

When my mother was cooking a meal for herself and her baby (not for my father, he doesn't deserve food), there was a trickling going down her legs. She thought she had peed her pants for a small moment before realizing her water broke and she needed to get to the hospital. Now.

And after 8 and a half long, long hours of pain, I popped out of her. And that's the story of my username.

jk its really just some bs story i made up to explain that my username is my name

LilKiera

Jan 6, 2016
i luv Nightcore and my names Jayson king so i combined the 2

Artahades

Nov 8, 2015
ok so here rid he sotirey. Oky it ws sa nirnal dya on minecraff u wss playi g gaemd with my bfrirnd and i say "i ned dnde igb u git any sugegstijbs?" and she sh say thss dhe want mr yi be like her do she sey "pls chsnge ur nane 2 artahades slave do it ro i ni friednda with h abymore and i go kill y!" qnd i ws rlly scares bc j is yo young to die ok bekeve me i am omyl 15 :( so i did ehst she said and i was safe .... unillll.... The next usrrnsmr change u wsd so trmpled to change udername but i ksne she wss lill me and i wiudl be roasf pig :( Kid sfo nit child abude or u go to jail!!!! especy no child abusign me!! becajse u all sux and i swakw so eah pls no abuse :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

EmmaCake

Nov 21, 2015
Well.... My first username was Kuteykookie05, and I just thought, hey, I like cookies, and they may as well be cute, and so why not spell it with a K instead of a C? And my 2nd one was DarkNightCat, which I intended to be PitchBlackCat, but that was taken, so I just thought of the corny name of DarkNightCat. My 3rd IGN was ChristmasPsycho5, which was near Christmas and since I'm like they craziest person about Christmas. And I was gonna make it ChristmasManiac but I felt like it didn't fit. My last username, EmmaLuv, was originated when I was just thinking of a new username and I wanted all my friend, DashaLuv & PaigeLuv, to match. And those were the only 3 that were actually all available at once. So yeah.

Melody_x

Nov 2, 2015
alright so here's meh story, you might not know this but i have gone through 3 usernames (one of which is very embarrassing) and this was when i FIRST discovered Minecraft in grade 3? 4? idk, well my friend Ella had showed me the game on her Tablet and i immediately begged my mom for it, when i finally did get it we realized we could change our usernames on it, hers was probably something simple like "EllaBella" or something but i wanted something cool and different like "iHasCupquake" (one of the youtuber's i watched at the time) in that period of my life sparkles were a really big deal for some reason and my parents always called me a monkey, i came up with "SparkleMonkey" but i wanted a number in it, i decided on 72 since it was (and still is) my favorite number, finally the embarrassment of "SparkleMonkey72" happened, for my 10th birthday (or 9th or something like that) i got Minecraft on the PC and made my name "SparkleMonkey72" because i thought it was cool (it was definitely not) and i began playing different servers, by this time i was watching Lizzie and Joel and he posted a video about his server, i joined and played for 2 months or so before i realized that "SparkleMonkey72" was really weird. i changed my username to "SparklesMelody" (still keeping with the theme of sparkles) and i just added my name to the end of it, after a few months of that i was bored of it and wanted something new, i sat in front of the "name changing" screen for a long time, i tried "Melodyx"it was taken, i tried xMelody, (taken) i tried "Melody_" and "_Melody" but they were ALL taken, i decided to merge the 2 and create "Melody_x" thus my username was born.

Sxssy

Nov 1, 2015
Well, in primary school, my friends called me Sassy Steven (bc i was the sassiest of the sassiest) so I just stuck with it and most of my usernames are now SassySteven :/ My nick is also SassySenpai bc I like animuuuu and im sassuuu