Wands are now available on the store!

Jesse

Content Manager
Content Manager
Jul 3, 2016
Hi everyone,

Welcome back to another update post! I've got some very exciting news to share today regarding a feature that has been requested for a very long time.

Every week, we receive tons of suggestions from our loyal server community, and although we cannot implement everything, our team takes a careful look at what the possibilities are to improve gameplay. Over the course of the past few months, one feature in particular has especially stood out, which is the addition of Wands. I am very excited to share today that two versions of Wands have been added to the server:

Sell Wand
This wand can sell any items that are stored inside of a chest, simply by right clicking the chest with the wand in your hand.
Sell Wands are available in variations of 1000, 2000, and 3000 uses - but also in an unlimited use version.

Condense Wand
This wand can convert any items that are stored inside of a chest, from their minerals form into blocks. (For example: Iron Ingots -> Iron Blocks)
Condense Wands are also available in the 1000, 2000, 3000 and unlimited use variations.

Both of these wands are now live on the store for the Factions, Survival and Skyblock Servers!

We'll be adding more wands in the future, so be sure to let us know what you would like to see added!

Thanks,
Jesse

Sherxual

Sep 24, 2016
Gonna be so useful for emptying grinders omg...

kxmmy

Apr 16, 2018
we're wizards now owo

wulfie

Feb 14, 2016
Woohoo I wonder who made this
believe it or not, while i was learning how to reinstall optifine, i also learned how to write code so this was all me. you’re welcome and enjoy!