Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Voting Broken

Lcka

Voting system is broken on Creative. I have voted once but it says i voted 5 times. Also, rewards don't work and i don't get WorldEdit. Can this be fixed please?:confused:

chaeri

I don’t really understand your question in terms of voting... I’m not someone that votes often (and I haven’t been able to play recently), but you’re supposed to receive either vote keys or $125 towards your in game balance. However, I think this works differently on Creative since you already have access to all items. Don’t quote me on this, though. Hopefully someone who knows more about voting will be able to help you out.

Also, WorldEdit is a premium feature only offered for ranks Commander and up, so I’m not sure what you mean by that? You could try making a bug report it if is that much of an issue.

itseddie

As others have been saying, the voting system is a little broken at the moment, but I do know what you mean. When I first joined the server you were able to vote on creative to gain World Edit for a couple hours but I don't think that feature is available anymore to those who don't have a rank. Now you can only use World edit if you have a Commander Rank or higher, which is a shame, but you can still gain other rewards from voting on Survival, etc.