Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Updating the server to 1.13 or 1.14

SoccerPvP

Newcomer
Hello everyone, I was wondering since the server has been on 1.12.2 for a while, maybe we could update to 1.13 or 1.14? I play on creative, so i believe it would help the creativity to a whole other level.
There are so many new ways to build with the new updates, for example there are bubble columns, which create bubbles with magma blocks or soul sand in water, which would make a great hot tub in my opinion. There are also all new types of buttons, pressure plates, and trapdoors that go with each type of wood. These would be great for building because everyone wants their build to have the same area of block color, so they dont have to build with wood and stone pressure plates. Stripped wood is also another great example for creative which just adds texture and design to a build. All of these would be great for all types of servers, even survival because it brings a whole different environment into play, which would make me want to play it more than right now.
There are so many different ways to make the experience for the players just by updating the server every once in a while, and I believe that the plays would love these updates and blocks more than they do the 1.12 update. I’ve seen many videos on youtube of how people make different types of furniture, campfires, hot tubs, and many other appliances just out of the new blocks. I hope you can at least consider what I’m saying here because I’m talking for the most players because I'm sure they would want to see a new update and conquer the new environment.

Thanks!
-Hunter

Cringee

Hello everyone, I was wondering since the server has been on 1.12.2 for a while, maybe we could update to 1.13 or 1.14? I play on creative, so i believe it would help the creativity to a whole other level.
There are so many new ways to build with the new updates, for example there are bubble columns, which create bubbles with magma blocks or soul sand in water, which would make a great hot tub in my opinion. There are also all new types of buttons, pressure plates, and trapdoors that go with each type of wood. These would be great for building because everyone wants their build to have the same area of block color, so they dont have to build with wood and stone pressure plates. Stripped wood is also another great example for creative which just adds texture and design to a build. All of these would be great for all types of servers, even survival because it brings a whole different environment into play, which would make me want to play it more than right now.
There are so many different ways to make the experience for the players just by updating the server every once in a while, and I believe that the plays would love these updates and blocks more than they do the 1.12 update. I’ve seen many videos on youtube of how people make different types of furniture, campfires, hot tubs, and many other appliances just out of the new blocks. I hope you can at least consider what I’m saying here because I’m talking for the most players because I'm sure they would want to see a new update and conquer the new environment.

Thanks!
-Hunter
I would Love to see this as well but I'm pretty sure if you host a free roaming and/or infinite world server on 1.13 or 1.14 there will be mass amounts of lag

cvpid

they have to wait for the plug-ins they use to be updated first, so there is no set date on when the server will be updated