Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
mc.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Updates for Skyblock?

khisee

courtofstars
courtofstars
Okay... I know that the server for skyblock is maintence for quiet some time. But I was wondering will there be updates for skyblock if not that is fine. I'm just wondering that is all this has been bothering me for quite some time... Or maybe some upgrades on the islands would be nice to be honest. Maybe remove the IG spawners those tend to lag too not just the villagers spawners or spawn eggs.

Been wanting the challenges for like forever how about making it more interesting at two challenges on the island one for the Island Challenges for basic stuffs/mining and the others can be Mobs Challenges like for example kill 50 skeletons and earn award for that. As for this level up islands instead of doing /is level every time to get the island to get leveled up. How about using the balance money that you earn for level up the island instead.

I'm just saying that is all. Althoug I am very lazy to post this up on the suggestion board too. But I was wondering if I post that on the suggestions. but I need your ideals.

Foxiits

Foxiits
Foxiits
Maybe remove the IG spawners those tend to lag too not just the villagers spawners or spawn eggs.
LMAO, no?

1. Suggestions for servers need to go to Suggestions forum.
2. Doesnt look like SB is gonna be up anytime soon. These problems been ongoing for probably 2 months now and still nothing has been done. Even if it comes back on its still gonna be dead + it needs a reset but that got denied so idk what are their plans for this community. RN its only going downhill.