_Midnight_Moon_
_Midnight_Moon_
I'm cleaning my dad's office cause he is impossible to shop for eek

Oh my gosh I just typed all that aaaah

uhrora

uhrora
uhrora
Oh my gosh I just typed all that aaah

LMAO sorry but now I cannot clean his room because of reasons and now he is getting a mini fridge, that's used because I am broke

sofia.moon

Trusted Member
_Midnight_Moon_
_Midnight_Moon_
LMAO sorry but now I cannot clean his room because of reasons and now he is getting a mini fridge, that's used because I am broke

oh my gosh why did you make me type all that

uhrora

uhrora
uhrora
oh my gosh why did you make me tye all that

Because I wanted to, but unintentionally, but you are going to have to get over it, and suck it up buttercup. Much love mwah

sofia.moon

Trusted Member
_Midnight_Moon_
_Midnight_Moon_
Because I wanted to, but unintentionally, but you are going to have to get over it, and suck it up buttercup. Much love mwah

Fine, if that's the was you want to play this game, I guess I'll just have to suck it up like you said. It's really a pain to type with your eyes closed, or not to look at the keyboard at all. I really didn't want to have to continue this, but if you insist that this will be the way we play this game I'll do it to make you happy. It's really hard to please people these days, especially before breakfast.

uhrora

uhrora
uhrora
Fine, if that's the was you want to play this game, I guess I'll just have to suck it up like you said. It's really a pain to type with your eyes closed, or not to look at the keyboard at all. I really didn't want to have to continue this, but if you insist that this will be they way we play this game I'll do it to make you happy. It's really hard to please people these days, especially before breakfast.

lol