Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Tree Chopper Not Working

PixiePoo88

Newcomer
Hello
I have been a Titan for a few weeks now and I was aware from the perks list in the store that tree chopper was included with the titan rank.. I have not had it at all in the last few weeks. Is it still part of the package or has it been removed? Or is there a special key to activate it? :)
Thanks
PixiePoo88

Ashii

It is part of the package, and should be working normally for you. Providing you have a decent level ping, and are on 1.12, you can make a bug report here

Kuroe

Mine doesn't work at times but I just log off and back in again and it will then work. As Cookie said I'm pretty sure it's a glitch.

Last edited:

Aersoldorf

Frankly it's a waste of a perk if you actually need wood. Using tree chopper will cause 80-90% of the wood to disappear. I've gotten 4 pieces of wood by using tree chopper on a gigantic 2x2 jungle tree and same results on a 2x2 spruce tree. Unless that's the glitch that they're trying to fix and if so then I hope it's soon.

PixiePoo88

Newcomer
Thanks guys its still not working for me, it worked on one tree and then stopped, but as you say Aersoldorf I hardly got any wood from a big dark oak tree. Hope its sorted soon...

Aersoldorf

I would be happy if they'd remove MCMMO altogether and give us larger nether and end areas instead.