Titans of the World - Unite!! (At least those on Survival 1)

Aersoldorf

Jun 27, 2018
So most of us loathe what they've done to the economy. And many have been vocal in their complaints, only to be threatened with a ban (which is justifiable if you're doing it in the wrong place or arguing with the mods about it). We've been given no reason for these changes, but only told that the mods 'don't have time to explain the reasons to every single person'. Seriously? We're not asking for anyone to explain things to each person individually. Is it too much to ask for a single post explaining the reasoning behind the decisions to implement a ridiculously short afk kicker, charge us for the ability to change spawner types and strip us of perks that were previously included in our purchased rank packages? I don't think so. We've also been told that if we don't like the changes that have been made that we're free to delete this server from our launcher and play elsewhere. While that truly is an option, it's not one that I nor anyone else that I know wants to see happen. We have invested our time, and in many cases our money, into this particular server for a reason. Whether we're fans of Joel and Lizzie or we simply like the people that we've met here, we enjoy playing on Beanblockz but that doesn't mean that we have to like or even agree with the drastic changes that have been forced upon us. This isn't some totalitarian country where those in power should feel free to step on us smaller folk, is it? Nor is it ok for people to constantly harass the mods by voicing their displeasure over the changes in game. The mods did not implement these changes, the server owner did. So what can we do?

I propose a 4 step course of action that, while unpleasant for those of other ranks, is at least peaceful and should get the attention of those in power and let them know just how displeased we are with the changes that have been made.

1. I encourage everyone, not just Titans, to create a thread in the Suggestions area of the forums and request that they put the afk kick rules back to what they were before the revamp. Same for the spawner change fee.
2. Titans, this one and the next one are where we have to be united in order to effect the change that we want to see. Don't mine spawners for other players. Simply refuse. The rules of the site don't mandate that we be required to do this. We've simply done it in the past because we're nice people. I hate to ask this of you, but I think that if we refuse to assist them then they'll join us in demanding that things be returned to how they were before the update.
3. Don't change spawners for anyone. By refusing to do this we can ensure that only Titans (and those of other ranks that we've assisted already) will have the materials to create viable grinders for making money with.
4. If you are going to sell a spawner, only sell one that doesn't create drops which can be sold to the server. And charge a ridiculously high amount for it, sell it for whatever the server shop sells them for. They have taken Draconian measures to limit our incomes, so it's time for us to take Draconian measures in return.

I really don't want it to come to this. I'd prefer that we get our economy restored to pre-update status. But until then, we Titans have it within our power to band together and peacefully protest the changes that have been made. Let me know if you agree and whether or not you're willing to join the movement.

cloudedxskies

Newcomer
Aug 23, 2016
While I am not titan, I completely agree. We need to take steps to get our economy straightened out. We deserve more than a half answer from staff. I along with many other players, are upset that perks we paid for, we are no longer able to use.

ThiccAriii

Dec 6, 2017
YES! The updates to the titans make me so mad. Us titans have spent our money on this server, and they just took our perks away. I'm also going to do what you said and not change or mine spawners, and make my own grinder. Some of us titans have spent hundreds of dollars for these perks, just to have it taken away? They charge us to change them. Come on, again, we've spent loads of money on this. And what's the point of the tiny afk kicker? I understand the reason, but the time is so short. I support everything in this message. And to the people who don't agree with us titans because you aren't a titan, how about YOU pay $100 to have perks nobody else has, but have them taken away from you after paying loads of money (or at least, have to pay 5K in game to change a spawner).

Logann

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2018
YES! The updates to the titans make me so mad. Us titans have spent our money on this server, and they just took our perks away. I'm also going to do what you said and not change or mine spawners, and make my own grinder. Some of us titans have spent hundreds of dollars for these perks, just to have it taken away? They charge us to change them. Come on, again, we've spent loads of money on this. And what's the point of the tiny afk kicker? I understand the reason, but the time is so short. I support everything in this message. And to the people who don't agree with us titans because you aren't a titan, how about YOU pay $100 to have perks nobody else has, but have them taken away from you after paying loads of money (or at least, have to pay 5K in game to change a spawner).
Exactly! I hope this works

Logann

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2018
i spent over 100 dOLLARS for titan and now they're giving other ranks the same perks and stuff. if i still was a sponsor i'd technically have titan tbh
Ikr! But don't say anything on the server because a chunk of people got banned. (I was one of them)

salti

Aug 6, 2017
i know this was a while ago, but for 2 and 3 i think that’s pretty dumb. you don’t have to be selfish just because you don’t like the changes of the reset. doing this type of stuff for people (mine or changing spawners) it’s just simply being nice and helpful. not everybody has $100+ to spend on a titan rank, so they ask people on the server who has one to help them with the stuff they can’t do.
in the end it is your choice, but if you do do something like this you’ll just come across as rude and selfish.
it’s just my opinion : )

Target

Dedicated Member
May 7, 2018
i think I'm too nice of a person for this.

I'd feel guilty

Aersoldorf

Jun 27, 2018
As to the comments about #2 and #3 being selfish, I agree. However, I never actually refused to mine or change spawners for anyone. Partly because I knew that there was no way that 100% of the titans would ban together on that course of action, but mainly because I'm just too nice of a guy to refuse to help anyone. That being said, we did get most of what we wanted to see changed so I don't think that there's any need for this going forward. We raised our voices and the staff heard us and acted accordingly.