The Warns Limit

Val

Newcomer
Feb 11, 2017
Hi - so this is just an opinion to see if people agree with me or not
Do you think the warns limit is too harsh? If you swear 4 times over 3 days you get banned + kicked and also warned 4 times obviously.
Just generally speaking this is pretty harsh considering most of the server are 12 and over - which means they are mature enough to tolerate swearing and say if they are uncomfortable with it, or even swear themselves. Idk I think its just pretty harsh - especially if its just in a msg meaning its not affecting anyone apart from 1 person lol.

does anyone really agree with this or nah

lleo

Newcomer
Jan 17, 2019
i agree fully
if you swear in public chat it is blurred out anyways so does it really matter?
also there can still be a punishment but they should make it a little more flexible. the filter really discourages me to further support the server
please change this or i will kms ok bye

*edit*
i forgot to add this but if you look at the bans part of the website, NEARLY all of them are for swearing (as im looking at them right now they are all for swearing but they may change in the future).
if it is this intense i truly believe the filter must change. I am also fully aware that this is a kid friendly server but just as i said before, its only swearing between friends whom are definitely over 12 if they are acting like this.

Last edited:

gayuser

Newcomer
Mar 17, 2019
I agree, so many people have banned this week let alone just for passing the four warning shots. Half the time the warnings are a mistake or a typo and when you try to appeal, the mods deny it because they use past bans against you. Also, some of the words that warn you are unnecessary like one being a sexually transmitted disease starting with an 'h.' The mods tell us it's because people throw it around as a joke, but so does "cancer" and "diabetes." I hope mamaduckie can see this and make the necessary changes.

*edit* I have three warnings already and I just got un-banned two days ago, are you serious?

Last edited:

Sierraa

Nov 2, 2015
Personally, I believe we should take into consideration that this is a kid friendly server, and that once you receive a warning for swearing, you should know that it's probably best if you didn't continue to do so.

ashley

Nov 4, 2015
You should make a thread in this section if you'd like to see this or anything else about the server changed (or added).

As Sierra said, Beanblockz is a family friendly server which is why we don't allow the discussion of certain topics or certain words on the server. Additionally, the four warn limit has also been a thing in the past for a pretty long time.

zcdiac

Aug 4, 2018
I 100% agree. So many people have been banned this week for having 4 or more warnings and honestly people get warned for making typos or being warned for words that shouldn't be censored. I don't know how to state my opinion, but yeah, I believe the warnings limit should be raised.

-zodiac

MamaDuckie

Community Manager
Community Manager
Nov 7, 2015
This is the way the system was before the revamp, it's not like we changed anything, it was just re-implemented because without the auto ban/kick system, people seemed to think that warnings were a joke and continued with inappropriate behavior and language on the server. The words in the filter are there for a reason, even if you're over 12 or not, that isn't gonna change the rules. We don't allow swearing, inappropriate words or behavior, or any form of disrespect anywhere on the server. If you wanna use that type of language or behavior, then I suggest you find another server that allows it because it's not going to change here for the sole reason that this is a family friendly, PG server. If you're not finding the behavior/language on Barney or Paw Patrol, consider it not allowed here.

CA5PER

Dec 19, 2017
Just don't swear, no-one is forcing you to.:confused:
If you get a warning for a typo, I suggest notifying a mod.
I am sure whatever decision is made after your appeal will be reasonable.

You might not agree with the rules, but there is no need to break them.
You can still play on the server with your friends, without swearing, or breaking rules.

Apr 6, 2019
You should make a thread in this section if you'd like to see this or anything else about the server changed (or added).

As Sierra said, Beanblockz is a family friendly server which is why we don't allow the discussion of certain topics or certain words on the server. Additionally, the four warn limit has also been a thing in the past for a pretty long time.

just my take on this, if its family friendly then why can you say ''damn'' ?

Timoki

Jul 30, 2018
Hi - so this is just an opinion to see if people agree with me or not
Do you think the warns limit is too harsh? If you swear 4 times over 3 days you get banned + kicked and also warned 4 times obviously.
Just generally speaking this is pretty harsh considering most of the server are 12 and over - which means they are mature enough to tolerate swearing and say if they are uncomfortable with it, or even swear themselves. Idk I think its just pretty harsh - especially if its just in a msg meaning its not affecting anyone apart from 1 person lol.

does anyone really agree with this or nah
your not aloud to swear because people under 12 come on, like I have a friend and when she 1st joined she was 6

kxmmy

Apr 16, 2018
Meh, it's really 50/50. Understandable if you get banned because you key spammed, spammed, used caps but mostly everyone on the server knows the rules and what and what not is allowed to be said in chat. It's not really the console's fault or us mods if you get warns/bans/kicks for things you said.