Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

The story we all created

Xoque

Ok so basically, over on the forums games section of the forums, I created a thread where everyone replied to the thread above them with a word to continue it, which would hopefully turn into an extremely random story. With 150 replies, here is an update of the story (didn't add or correct any grammar or spelling so you guys can get the full experience ;)):

There was a mysterious bear who always had a love for eating, so the bear cooked lots of spaghetti which tasted like trees so he ended the story because it was getting mousy. When it was published the cookbook that he had no mouse in his recipes so he decided to apple cider was expired and that made him extremely combustable and he was very nauseous because of the apple pie that ended up the coffee so Christopher Robbin said "Geez, pooh I have no idea who made pie!" Then Bob Ross came in and painted something really weird like stuffed turkey then he exclaimed "I am terribly bad at singing abc's" so he got to jump under the table which was wobbly in its toe's so THEN pooh went for a chair and then he cried. Then he went to the movies to eat.

To be continued