Announcement Tags are now available on the store!

Jesse

Content Manager
Content Manager
Jul 3, 2016
Hi everyone,

Just a quick update to let you know that chat tags are now available as an add-on on the store! On the left side of the page, you'll see an entirely new "Chat Tags" category with the selection out of a variety of tags. These will be updated over time, so let us know if you are missing anything you would like to see added!

Along with this, cosmetic upgrades are now also available. Previously players would need to purchase the entire package again, however this is no longer needed.

Be sure to keep updated with these, and many other changes, by joining our Discord Server! We are actively making changes to the network, which you can keep up with in our #changelog channel. You can join through the following link: https://discordapp.com/invite/HF8awUB

Thanks all,
Jesse

shiv

Nov 10, 2015
owo i got so scared my name was red

marian

Popular Member
Feb 27, 2016
YES MORE STUFF TO SPEND MY MONEY ON!!

shiv

Nov 10, 2015
Do I buy Noob, Swag, Salty, Toxic, Bean, or Rekt

Kithara

Jul 3, 2018
Im getting noob and swag
and maybe bae

lcvebird

Aug 15, 2018
You should have some called... ( If you use them, credit would be greatly appreciated :p I can come up with a lot of Tags too, just ask me! )
[PRIDE] (&o)
MotoMoto
&kkMemer&kk
[Ign] TheEgirl
[Ign] TheEboy

&kk[Ign]&kk

cqtkeira

Feb 23, 2019
you guys are good at finding ways for me to waste even more of my money on.

thanks, appreciate it.

marian

Popular Member
Feb 27, 2016
Do I buy Noob, Swag, Salty, Toxic, Bean, or Rekt
Noob of course - I was literally talking to your brother about building a computer and saving but NOOO BEANBLOCKZ HAS TO MAKE A NEW AMAZING COSMETIC WHERE ONR DAY ILL BE LIKE "MMMM FRICK NEW COMPUTER" AND BUY EVERYTHING AND WASTE EVERYONES TIME

alfiee

Nov 10, 2015
why is there a toxic tag .. having a toxic personality isn't good but hey let's promote it in tags

ariiigaudin

Newcomer
Feb 27, 2017
Hi everyone,

Just a quick update to let you know that chat tags are now available as an add-on on the store! On the left side of the page, you'll see an entirely new "Chat Tags" category with the selection out of a variety of tags. These will be updated over time, so let us know if you are missing anything you would like to see added!

Along with this, cosmetic upgrades are now also available. Previously players would need to purchase the entire package again, however this is no longer needed.

Be sure to keep updated with these, and many other changes, by joining our Discord Server! We are actively making changes to the network, which you can keep up with in our #changelog channel. You can join through the following link: https://discordapp.com/invite/HF8awUB

Thanks all,
Jesse
Woohoo!