Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Survival purge

BobRoss

okokok So What if We have A Purge on survival! ok Stay with me, Wouldn't it be great! There would be a simple set of rules, Such as; 1:a 12 hour purge period , 2:all claims are gone, making stealing easy, 3: Pvp Is enabled, 4: unlock drops is Always enabled, 5: It Would always stay night, 6: All sethome are gone, but once the purge is over they come back, 7: The purge would happen once per month? or maybe 2 months, 8:each player can get 1 purge mask for free. 9: and no access to pvs. 10: We could steal anything, from anyone, sr mods, mods, titans, kings etc. And thats it, i probably missed many things, But thats it So How do you like this idea?

Yes while researching i found out someone had this idea in 2016
Purge on Survival Red?
His idea has many parts that influenced mine but i would love to see this happen!

jxred

jjxredd
jjxredd
i don't this is a good idea as our survival players take alot of time to build and they put alot of work into their builds. doing this would basically turn it into factions so if you would want to do this it would probably be best to just play on factions where pvp is enabled and you can steal and destroy builds. players play on survival specifically for the claiming ability to play a survival based mood with build protection. could be a cool idea for a revamp other than that i dont think it would work.

yen

whyyen
whyyen
If this were to happen it should be on a dedicated server. Becuase who would want to play on a survival server where their claims are just going to be removed once a month and everyone is free to grief them? I wouldn't even bother building on the server.
An old suggestion a while back was to do a "purge" right before a reset; Although something like this is unlikely to happen, it would make more sense than doing it once a month.

Natty

ilynatty
ilynatty
I agree with Jared, a lot of players have tried so hard to build, and get things done. If you want a purge, you can always do it on factions since it's what you're explaining here. At the end before a reset happens, it may be a good idea to have a purge, because the next day survival would be down, and then it'll start over to a new world, but I completely disagree with having a purge on survival, for now. I would agree if you suggested it a day or two before reset.