Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Survival Blue I Job applicatios

xLunartiq

Apply here for a job in The Build Shop on Survival Blue!

What is The Build Shop?
The Build Shop is basically a building shop. We build things for you! Feeling lazy? We got almost every build you can think of or need! The building style is medieval/modern and we are currently looking for GOOD builders, not some square boxes, but really shaped buildings. You can apply for a job here. The payment ranges from 500 to 5k.
Please copy and paste the My apply to your post and fill all spots with *!

My apply:

Username *:
Online time *: (per day)
How often are you online *: (in a week)
I am best at building *:
Why I want this job? *:
Dedication for this job? *:
Do you grief or steal? *: (please be honest)
Please attach a few pictures of GOOD builds you have done and are proud of! *

----

If you want to check The Build Shop go to these coords: X: 6608 Z: 1051 (Survival Blue)

venillacream

Username *: venillacream
Medieval or modern building style? *: both is okay
Online time *: (per day) I have 50 hrs in total and I play longer if I am not doing something that bores/annoys me (such as building, building entertains me so I would be on longer). I am not completely sure how many hours a day cause I do get off to take breaks.
How often are you online *: (in a week) About every other 1-2 days? When school starts, this will for sure change
I am best at building *: I am best at building homes, pet areas, spawner, brewing, enchanting , and portal rooms, barns, farms/automatic farms, and a spawn area.
Why I want this job? *: I have loads of fun building and it really entertains/satisfies me after completing a great build.
Dedication for this job? *: I will dedicate a lot of time and I will definitely work hard to make the building look as pretty as it can be!
Do you grief or steal? *: (please be honest) I have never taken anything without permission.

http://imgur.com/a/zbwMz

xLunartiq

Username *: venillacream
Medieval or modern building style? *: both is okay
Online time *: (per day) I have 50 hrs in total and I play longer if I am not doing something that bores/annoys me (such as building, building entertains me so I would be on longer). I am not completely sure how many hours a day cause I do get off to take breaks.
How often are you online *: (in a week) About every other 1-2 days? When school starts, this will for sure change
I am best at building *: I am best at building homes, pet areas, spawner, brewing, enchanting , and portal rooms, barns, farms/automatic farms, and a spawn area.
Why I want this job? *: I have loads of fun building and it really entertains/satisfies me after completing a great build.
Dedication for this job? *: I will dedicate a lot of time and I will definitely work hard to make the building look as pretty as it can be!
Do you grief or steal? *: (please be honest) I have never taken anything without permission.

http://imgur.com/a/zbwMz
Thank you for your apply, I will go through it and let you know my final decision really soon. Look out for that.

WindySky

Newcomer
My apply:

Username *: WindySky
Medieval or modern building style? *:
Online time *: Practically all day unless grounded
How often are you online *: I have over 50 + hours so a lot.
I am best at building *: Houses and caves maybe shops I have never tried.
Why I want this job? *: I want to have this job because I always love to be helpful with other people's works. When I am on creative you will always find me helping others on plot rps maybe houses or even malls.
Dedication for this job? *: I will be working on this every chance I get.
Do you grief or steal? *: No I do not do either. I hate the thought of both of those.
Please attach a few pictures of GOOD builds you have done and are proud of! * I am srry but I have no pictures to show. You can go to my c1 plot to see a couple of my builds.

----

If you want to check The Build Shop go to these coords: X: 6608 Z: 1051 (Survival Blue)[/QUOTE]

rainyy

Dedicated Member
Username *: RainyShadows
Medieval or modern building style? *: Medieval all the way
Online time *: (per day) Like at least one hour ish?
How often are you online *: (in a week) It depends on my volleyball schedules
I am best at building *: Mainly houses and or trees (depending on the kind of tree)
Why I want this job? *: I like to build- it's pretty cool
Dedication for this job? *: I'll do my part on the team and get stuff done
Do you grief or steal? *: (please be honest)I have never griefed nor will I ever.

https://imgur.com/a/PnOAC
If you want to see the full build of the last 4 pictures go to the winter build competition winners video that is on joel's youtube channel

xLunartiq

My apply:

Username *: WindySky
Medieval or modern building style? *:
Online time *: Practically all day unless grounded
How often are you online *: I have over 50 + hours so a lot.
I am best at building *: Houses and caves maybe shops I have never tried.
Why I want this job? *: I want to have this job because I always love to be helpful with other people's works. When I am on creative you will always find me helping others on plot rps maybe houses or even malls.
Dedication for this job? *: I will be working on this every chance I get.
Do you grief or steal? *: No I do not do either. I hate the thought of both of those.
Please attach a few pictures of GOOD builds you have done and are proud of! * I am srry but I have no pictures to show. You can go to my c1 plot to see a couple of my builds.

----

If you want to check The Build Shop go to these coords: X: 6608 Z: 1051 (Survival Blue)
[/QUOTE]
(You missed the building style.) Thank you for your apply, I will go through it and let you know my final decision really soon. Look out for that.

xLunartiq

Username *: RainyShadows
Medieval or modern building style? *: Medieval all the way
Online time *: (per day) Like at least one hour ish?
How often are you online *: (in a week) It depends on my volleyball schedules
I am best at building *: Mainly houses and or trees (depending on the kind of tree)
Why I want this job? *: I like to build- it's pretty cool
Dedication for this job? *: I'll do my part on the team and get stuff done
Do you grief or steal? *: (please be honest)I have never griefed nor will I ever.

https://imgur.com/a/PnOAC
If you want to see the full build of the last 4 pictures go to the winter build competition winners video that is on joel's youtube channel
Thank you for your apply, I will go through it and let you know my final decision really soon. Look out for that.

xLunartiq

I have checked the applies and have come to the conclusion of hiring two out of the three who have applied.

Accepted applies:
RainyShadows
VeniallaCream

Declined:
WindySky

(More applies will gladly be accepted)

okaykay

Newcomer
Username *: cgkayleigh

Medieval or modern building style? *: both

Online time *: (per day) 1-6 hours

How often are you online *: (in a week) all week unless I am out

I am best at building *: houses anything you'd ask me to build

Why I want this job? *: it'll be a cool and fun thing to do
Dedication for this job? *: a lot , I am a trustworthy and dedication person for this job

Do you grief or steal? *: (please be honest) no I do not