Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Stranger Things Season 3 Theories

m1les

Dedicated Member
tenjiryu
tenjiryu
The next time they all meet again it will be another holiday (i.e Christmas)
if they come at christmas im ready for some dustin & suzie stuff omggg

i don't know what to think abt hopper, i think he may be alive-

also, what if eleven's power like, drains a lil or gets "worse" everytime she uses it? or maybe not, it could be the thing in her leg that drained it maybe?

m1les

Dedicated Member
tenjiryu
tenjiryu
if they come at christmas im ready for some dustin & suzie stuff omggg

i don't know what to think abt hopper, i think he may be alive-

also, what if eleven's power like, drains a lil or gets "worse" everytime she uses it? or maybe not, it could be the thing in her leg that drained it maybe?
BUt i can see her power drains every time she uses it, and then maybe she can gain it again in the next season or so, secretly going back to the lab and seeing papa again then stuff happens ?? then maybe hopper comes in.

m1les

Dedicated Member
tenjiryu
tenjiryu
BUt i can see her power drains every time she uses it, and then maybe she can gain it again in the next season or so, secretly going back to the lab and seeing papa again then stuff happens ?? then maybe hopper comes in.
OKAY-

what if hopper (if he's alive !!!!) doesn't come in bc he's the "american" the russians was talking abt when they put the guy in the jail? bc they "took in" hopper to question him or use him for stuff ???

but this could just be a weird theory LOL

beeboskinkyboots

Trusted Member
spncerreid
spncerreid
OKAY-

what if hopper (if he's alive !!!!) doesn't come in bc he's the "american" the russians was talking abt when they put the guy in the jail? bc they "took in" hopper to question him or use him for stuff ???

but this could just be a weird theory LOL
Yasss that’s a good theory

Maybe if hopper is alive, eleven will use all of her remaining power to save him..

but that’s just a theory— a game theoryyuu
LmAo I’m so sad

iMAC05

Dedicated Member
l_noelle_
l_noelle_
Yasss that’s a good theory

Maybe if hopper is alive, eleven will use all of her remaining power to save him..

but that’s just a theory— a game theoryyuu
LmAo I’m so sad
i think "the american" may be Dr.Brenner, and i think Hopper is in the upside-down

iMAC05

Dedicated Member
l_noelle_
l_noelle_
good thinking, but how would've they got dr brenner?
The director and Stranger Things executive producer hinted to Collider he would make a return at some point when he said: “It now seems clear that Brenner is alive, Brenner is out there."
Matt Duffer also told IGN: “Yes, there's a possibility of seeing him again."
However, it seems strange that Brennan would find himself imprisoned in Kamchatka when, in series one of Stranger Things, it was implied he was working with the Russians in some way.
Then again, The Duffer Brothers could surely find a way for wither Hopper or Brenner to return - or, indeed, could make The American an entirely new character, presumably played by another 1980s legend.

this is an article i found

m1les

Dedicated Member
tenjiryu
tenjiryu
The director and Stranger Things executive producer hinted to Collider he would make a return at some point when he said: “It now seems clear that Brenner is alive, Brenner is out there."
Matt Duffer also told IGN: “Yes, there's a possibility of seeing him again."
However, it seems strange that Brennan would find himself imprisoned in Kamchatka when, in series one of Stranger Things, it was implied he was working with the Russians in some way.
Then again, The Duffer Brothers could surely find a way for wither Hopper or Brenner to return - or, indeed, could make The American an entirely new character, presumably played by another 1980s legend.

this is an article i found
So it could be him, but what abt that guy in the jail? what do u think

m1les

Dedicated Member
tenjiryu
tenjiryu
but idk how they would've gotten his, but its possible
okayokay, what if the russians was looking for him or some lab stuff and they find him and take him??? oHHHH-
and then eleven finds out somehow and gathers everyone up ???