Story builder

Did you enjoy this??

• No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ehh it’s okay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LowkeyKass

Okay so i play this game with my friends on text and it’s super fun so basically what you do is that i start a story that someone made (in this case it’s me) up and you have to continue it :)

Example:
•Personne 1: Once upon a time there was a bunny that lived a peacefull life:giggle:

•Personne 2:The bunny ran across the street and got ran over but...

•Personne 3: A little boy found him and started to cry and his tears brought the cute and peacefull bunny back to life...
Etc...
Have fun with this and hopefully it will be something you all enjoy the story can be anything like a fantasy story or idk drama but you have to keep it going with the same them or you can add a them to it like if it’s a drama story add romance (idk)

THE ORIGINAL STORY: (FANTASY)
(Feel free to add a theme that work with the original theme plz announce the theme your adding ex: fantasy, drama)
Once upon a time, there was a beautiful girl named Anastasia she lives with her mom and dad in the woods she hase a special power that is....
(Your turn to continue the story i wrote)

Last edited:

Ethereal

Dedicated Member
etherealistics
etherealistics
Her friend tomato doesn’t like it when she torments her because she gets embarrassed in public

gaygabi

Dedicated Member
But one day when they were skipping through the woods in their red capes to grandmas house...