Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Announcement Staff Applications: September/October 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taxibat

Newcomer
Hello, dear! Quick question. When you say "Must be able to speak to us through discord," Do you mean with a microphone or would it count with just text? I can still listen to what anyone else is saying, just not able to use a microphone in chat.

Natty

ilynatty
ilynatty
Hello, dear! Quick question. When you say "Must be able to speak to us through discord," Do you mean with a microphone or would it count with just text? I can still listen to what anyone else is saying, just not able to use a microphone in chat.
I'm pretty sure you have to talk to them directly, with a microphone.

Morlo

Disnxy_
Disnxy_
Both, hun. Over text & call ~

uhrora

uhrora
uhrora
"Typically, a voice chat will only be required in the case that we have any questions about your application. Worth noting is that these chats typically last 10-15 minutes with 1-2 Senior+ staff members and are completely private.
We completely understand that this is the internet, and respect any boundaries you may have, so if this is truly a problem for you just let us know upon being contacted so we can work something out." (I just quoted what was said here)

oofyWoofy

Newcomer
good luck to everyone! im just waiting till october 4th (my birthday) to turn 13 :) untill then ill be working on some answers and submitting it on october 5 ish 6th :) i love helping people out and would love to get to meet some of our great mods and work with them!

Status
Not open for further replies.