Rxsq

Sep 10, 2017

Custqmised

Newcomer
Sep 3, 2018

chaeri

Dec 12, 2018
How do i know who viewed it?
You won’t really know who exactly viewed it, only the amount of people who did. Most likely you’ll get a message about your application before an official announcement is released regarding new moderators, which will most likely be sometime around the deadline for all applications. So even if a few Sr. Mods did read your application, you’ll have to be patient and wait for a private message regarding your acceptance or an interview!

SpecialCam

Jul 5, 2017
How long do I have to wait until somebody reads my application?
My applications were read within one day and there were 2 views added to it. Though this could take a while, all applications will be read unless some of the requirements aren't reached like age or discord, they will immediately be eliminated.

lcjump

Dec 8, 2018
Hey, wondering if like, you're 10 BUT you're VERY mature, can you still have a chance of becoming a Moderator? (I just applied and I'm 10 ...)
I'm pretty sure if you're under 13 then your application is automatically denied but I'm not 100% sure.

kxmmy

Apr 16, 2018
Make sure to read this post clearly because most of the questions asked are in it. If underage you will be automatically denied.

bbellaa

Nov 23, 2015
In addition to that ^, questions only need to be answered once. Please look and make sure the question is unanswered or has incorrect/ incomplete information before posting an answer, thanks :).

Silence

Jan 21, 2016
just applied! Also, IDK if we were supposed to put this down, but my bday is right before apps close. I put my current age (16) but i'll be turning 17 the 22nd.
I put 16, but is that ok? I wasn't lying or anything.

sadkimmy

Oct 27, 2018
just applied! Also, IDK if we were supposed to put this down, but my bday is right before apps close. I put my current age (16) but i'll be turning 17 the 22nd.
im sure it's fine. im no expert or anything, but i am certainly sure it is okay.

bbellaa

Nov 23, 2015
As long as you’re over thirteen you’re good! btw happy early birthday!

SpecialCam

Jul 5, 2017
Ope, the deadline is about half way over, who's excited!?

Silence

Jan 21, 2016
AH! Just a little bit closer to *maybe* being a mod! After so many tries... Also, @bbellaa thanks!