Staff Applications: January/February 2019

Witchu

Aug 14, 2017
Can't wait for the new beans!

AllisonDT

Aug 5, 2017
Best of luck to all the applicants! I can’t wait to meet the new staff!

lowkeyshook

Newcomer
Nov 12, 2018
I accidentally pressed "Enter" after putting my first name, im freaking out! What do I do :~:

Kyuxbi

Mar 6, 2018
Best of luck to all applying!! Being on the staff team is an amazing experience.

Amandayy

Newcomer
Dec 31, 2018
There's a link in the post if you read it carefully!

Hey i was wondering.. but can we write a new application if we already did? because i honestly think mine isn't good enough.

wisuu

Nov 5, 2017
good luck kiddies

chaeri

Dec 12, 2018
omg good luck everyone!! <3

ashley

Nov 4, 2015
good luck to everyone applying!

Gxrm

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2016
Good Luck to everyone applying and happy new year :>!

Teail

Mar 18, 2017
So I have a sister that is 14 years old(turning 15 in november),and I'm pretty sure she'll be interested in applying.I currently cannot apply because I don't have all of the requirements,but the only problem is that she shares an account with me,and she plays on survival2 and I play on survival1.I know that probably separate accounts are required,but is there a chance if she could somehow apply? We both have Discord accounts,and is it required to speak on the mic or is it possible for an interview via messages? We both play around 4-5+ hours a day.

Mxgically

Jul 22, 2018
Hey, wondering if like, you're 10 BUT you're VERY mature, can you still have a chance of becoming a Moderator? (I just applied and I'm 10 ...)
13+ only, hang on and wait a few years and I’m sure you’ll be right for the job!

MaknaeJungkookie

Apr 29, 2016
You don't have to be 100% active on all servers, but we do need staff that are fairly active in game(no matter which gamemode it is). Preferably, we want staff who are active about 5 days a week for at least an hr a day.

As for the mic, we'd really prefer it especially if we're to give an interview on discord or to discuss things with you via voice chats.
I have a headset but I prefer to use like a regular headphone microphone. If I were to get onto the discord interview point which would you guys, the staff members, like me to use?

FluffehSnowy

Newcomer
Aug 20, 2017
Good luck to everyone :D. Can't wait to see the new staff members joining BeanBlockz! <3

Wulfie

Feb 14, 2016
I accidentally pressed "Enter" after putting my first name, im freaking out! What do I do :~:
Don’t sweat this too much, I’d recommend simply starting a new application, filling it out completely, and deleting the old one if you’re able to. If this is not an option, try to post a proper one in the comments on the same thread that you accidentally posted with a short and quick explanation, but still following the format. If neither of these are an option, directly message a senior staff member and I’m sure they’d be willing to help you out.

Wulfie

Feb 14, 2016
I have a headset but I prefer to use like a regular headphone microphone. If I were to get onto the discord interview point which would you guys, the staff members, like me to use?
The quality/type of microphone isn’t very relevant, as long as they can hear you pretty clearly and you don’t cut out a lot. The interview is more to get an idea of who you are as a person and what you’d be like as a moderator, not to judge the quality of your equipment. I’d recommend using what you are more comfortable and familiar with, as many current mods use headphone mics as well.