Staff Applications: January/February 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kutid

Feb 8, 2018
Good luck to everyone applying!

kiwicado

Feb 10, 2018
Hey, wondering if like, you're 10 BUT you're VERY mature, can you still have a chance of becoming a Moderator? (I just applied and I'm 10 ...)
nope u have to be 13. your app will be automatically declined i believe

qurrenxx

Dec 18, 2018
Where is the link? I'm very blind I've lost my glasses. xD

Thomas

Owner
Owner
Nov 1, 2015
Hey, wondering if like, you're 10 BUT you're VERY mature, can you still have a chance of becoming a Moderator? (I just applied and I'm 10 ...)
No, your application will be instantly denied. The rules are non-flexible.

MoneyMiser

Newcomer
Dec 25, 2018
I have the understanding that you must be active both on the forums and in-game. However, I just rejoined the server a week ago but I learned the server was revamped / reset. Before the reset I played the server for a couple of months. Is there a playtime requirement on ALL servers? I only play on Creative. If there is a requirement what is the length? Another question is, is it required to have a mic?

MaknaeJungkookie

Apr 29, 2016
I have the understanding that you must be active both on the forums and in-game. However, I just rejoined the server a week ago but I learned the server was revamped / reset. Before the reset I played the server for a couple of months. Is there a playtime requirement on ALL servers? I only play on Creative. If there is a requirement what is the length? Another question is, is it required to have a mic?
I'm defiantly not a staff member but I'm sure there is no playtime requirement on the server. Although putting that in your application would be a good idea as well.

Rachel

Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2015
Best of luck everyone :D

auggie

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2017
Ah! Hype!
Good luck everyone applying this around!

auggie

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2017
No.
The requirement is you have to be 13 of age or older. You have to wait until you’re 13.

Holzie

Dec 14, 2017
good luck to anyone applying! :)

shiv

Nov 10, 2015
Good luck everyone!

MoneyMiser

Newcomer
Dec 25, 2018
Agreed! Best of luck to everyone here, I know there is a lot of outstanding talent out there!

vall

Dec 31, 2018
Good luck everyone applying! <3

MamaDuckie

Community Manager
Community Manager
Nov 7, 2015
You don't have to be 100% active on all servers, but we do need staff that are fairly active in game(no matter which gamemode it is). Preferably, we want staff who are active about 5 days a week for at least an hr a day.

As for the mic, we'd really prefer it especially if we're to give an interview on discord or to discuss things with you via voice chats.

Status
Not open for further replies.