Announcement Staff Applications April/May 2019

MamaDuckie

Community Manager
Community Manager
Nov 7, 2015
Hello all you Spring beans!

We hope everyone is enjoying the start of Spring! No April Fool's prank this year, we are in fact opening applications again! We're looking to find some more mature, active(on forums too!), reliable, dedicated and trustworthy beans to join our staff family. If this is something you're interested it, continue reading below to find out more on what the requirements are and how to apply.

In order to ensure we pick the right players for the position, we have a set process for applications that you can find below:
  • Forum Application: This is the application form linked at the bottom of the page. The application contains a standard set of questions which will be used to find out some details about you, which will allow us to decide whether or not we think you're a suitable candidate.
  • Discord Interview: If we like your forum application, we will potentially invite you onto either our Discord server where we'll have a short chat (15 minutes or so) where we'll hopefully get to know you a little better - this is nothing to be nervous about, so please don't be! We'll also link you a few videos & screenshots of players breaking the rules and ask you how you'd handle them if you were the moderator who answered the report.
If we're satisfied with your answers and decide to recruit you to our team, we'll invite you to our Slack where you'll get to chat to other staff members for a day or two before you're given the rank in-game. This will allow you to see how we work as a team and get any initial questions out of the way before you jump head-first into the world of moderation!

The requirements for being a staff member on the server are as follows:
  • At least 13 years old
  • Fluent in English
  • Not staff on any other server
  • Relatively clean punishment record
  • Able to speak to us over Discord
  • Able to record gameplay and upload to YouTube
  • Able to take screenshots and upload to a site such as Imgur
  • Able to dedicate at least an hour a day to the server (we're more than happy to make exceptions for this - just make sure you let us know in your application)
Additional Information:
  • Becoming a staff member will not provide you with contact to Joel or Lizzie.
  • Your application must be entirely your own work - if you are found to have copied any part of your application from the internet it will be instantly denied and you will not be able to apply for staff ever again.
  • Please don't rush your application. We're looking for quality applications - something you've managed to write in 15 minutes is most likely not quality!
If this is something you're interested in and you meet our requirements, then please go ahead and fill out the application form here.

Applications will be open until April 30th, so don't rush your applications as you have plenty of time. Remember that once submitted, you cannot edit your application so be sure to check it over before you hit that submit button! The moderators picked from these applications will be announced in the days after the applications close so please be patient!

While staff cannot help you with your applications, we are all more than willing to answer any questions or concerns you might have over being staff, so don't be afraid to ask if you have a question. Or you can check out this thread here.

Good luck to everyone applying!
Danielle(MamaDuckie)

viewful

Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
Nov 9, 2015
Yeh man!

Rxsq

Sep 10, 2017
Oh my.. Gonna go apply be back in a hot second

Last edited:

ashley

Nov 4, 2015
!! good luck to everyone applying

shiv

Nov 10, 2015
HYPE!!! GOOD LUCK

cqtkeira

Feb 23, 2019
I'd love to apply, and I would if I could. Unfortunately, the deadmark lands right before my birthday, and my age is right under the age mark to be qualified to apply. I'll make sure to apply next time when available.
I love this server and being apart of the staff has always been something i've dreamed of.

I wish the best of luck for those trying out !!

thomass

Dec 8, 2018
hype!! good luck to you all!

Barp___

Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
Nov 18, 2015
April fools...apps aren’t really open.

I’m just kidding, don’t come for me :)

WeBareBear

Oct 1, 2017
Hi. :) for some reason I can't find the link at the bottom? It's not there. Any help would surely be appreciated! Thank you! <3

sadegg

Dec 31, 2018
good luck everyone!!~