Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleKai

I have a question that a lot of people have talked to me about. So, I've noticed that anyone with a punishment record with more than 3 warns is always denied like they don't even read the applications. I want to know why. I know it's because having mods that are disrespectful can be a problem but even if the punishments are expired people still get denied. I don't understand that part of it, we could work HOURS on our applications and still not even get a glance. It's not necessarily fair, yes it's risky but still, there are people who unfairly ban, warn, kick, etc. and that gets us immediately denied. We could've improved and become an extremely kind, thoughtful, considerate person and think over are previous decisions and regret them but still get denied. Why? just why? It's not fair.

yen

whyyen
whyyen
Not sure where you're getting this from but there are plenty of mods who have had a larger punishment history than others - it doesn't get you automatically denied. Everyone is given an equal chance, although a smaller punishment history is preferred and taken into consideration, it is not the final deciding factor.
All applications are looked through, they can only accept a limited amount and it may take some people a few tries to actually get accepted.

LittleKai

18 tries? thats a few right? i started acting out more on the server because of how many hours i spent on my applications and i got denied everytime.

yen

whyyen
whyyen
Then there is obviously areas of your application you could improve. Doubting the number, probably more like 5 or 6 times, apps don't come out that often.

Megannn

18 tries? thats a few right? i started acting out more on the server because of how many hours i spent on my applications and i got denied everytime.
If you start acting out on the server just because you aren't getting mod means that you shouldn't have it.

There are plenty of people that put their heart and soul in their applications and get denied. There aren't that many mods that get accepted and they can't really do anything about that because the server can't have too many moderators.

Barp___

Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
Thread Closed

As someone who reads applications, I can guarantee you that the higher staff spend an ungodly amount of time each round reading every application that comes through. The amount of warnings you have (although taken into consideration) does not decide the fate of your application, but rather a larger criteria overall. If your application wasn't accepted, it was likely because there were others who appeared more qualified. Each round is a chance for you to improve your application, and we do notice and appreciate those who show dedication to doing such.

Worth noting though is that overall, it's not just the application that gets reviewed. After reading an application that we find to be qualified, we look deeper into the players time on the server to ensure you are a good fit. If you're acting out, (even during the times that apps are closed, because yes, we do recognize a lot of you and a bad impression obviously doesn't help) you're far more unlikely to be accepted onto the team.

If you have any further questions, feel free to DM me or check out our FAQ about staff applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.