Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Song Game

iMAC05

Dedicated Member
l_noelle_
l_noelle_
SO i have a game that i don't know you guys have ever played before BUT here is how you play

Someone says a word and another person has to say a song with that lyric in it and say the song its from, and then they say another word and so on and so forth, DM me if u still don't get it, okay here we go,

STAIN GLASS

LaraErica

Dedicated Member
Laraerica
Laraerica
“We all look like stained glass windows to you” - Stained Glass, Jon Guerra

Years

iMAC05

Dedicated Member
l_noelle_
l_noelle_
"darling don't be afraid, i have loved you for a thousand years, i will love you for a thousand more" - A Thousand Years, Christina Perry

Moonlight

Megami

“Stop! Now we gonna rock. Tip it down take it up top.” - Stop, Alesha Dixon

Love

LaraErica

Dedicated Member
Laraerica
Laraerica
“So im going to love you .. like I’m going to lose you” - Like I’m going to lose you - Jasmine Thompson (it’s a version of the original)

Art

Megami

“Me to make you an art and make you a star and get you connected.” Bury a friend, billie Eilish

Worried

iMAC05

Dedicated Member
l_noelle_
l_noelle_
"don't have to take it anymore And I'm tired of always keep it slow All I say Do I look worried to you? Oh, do I look worried?" - Tedeschi Trucks Band, "do i look worried?"

Cucumber

SketchingWithSmores

"cucumbers are green" - Me (sorry XD i could think of anything)
Lovely

iMAC05

Dedicated Member
l_noelle_
l_noelle_
"isnt she lovely?, isnt she wonderful" -isnt she lovely by stevie wonder

SEA

SketchingWithSmores

"under the sea, under the sea..." - The Little Mermaid

ROOFTOP

iMAC05

Dedicated Member
l_noelle_
l_noelle_
"there's levels to your love, and i keep on climbing up (ROOFTOP!)" - levels by nick jonas

PANTS

iMAC05

Dedicated Member
l_noelle_
l_noelle_
"Like a slow burn leading us on and on and on like a slow burn, turning us round and round and round Hark who are we so small in times such as these" -slow burn by david bowie

shawk

Trusted Member
RawTea
RawTea
"Things We Said Today" -Things We Said Today by the beatles (this took me like half an hour to find omg)

Enjoy

mace

Dedicated Member
"Both your hands in the holes of my sweater" - sweater weather by the neighbourhood

She