Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
mc.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

so sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

justinTheMermaid08

Newcomer
im so sad that the staff, the severe neglecting of its development, lack of staff-community communication, no/barely any regard for the communities wishes, power-hungry people getting the upper hand and much more are responsible for the downfall of this server. i remember when i was excited to log on this server with a bubbly atmosphere and around 500 people playing regularly- i had no objections of its state of enjoyment. but now? laughable really. please shut this server down as its beyond an embarrassment and just triggers too many good memories i had with the community who are now long gone due to the reasons listed above :/ hosting a server for 70 people max. is not worth the trouble :-(

slotherin05

Dedicated Member
atlokinorah
atlokinorah
Apply for staff if u feel that way or maybe talk to the staff directly u me guy be able to actually help then make complaints like a lot of other ppl.
A long paragraph won’t help it’ll just add to the mob of ppl doing the same as u.

gracie♫

Trusted Member
ashishott
ashishott
As stated above, writing a paragraph on the forums will not elicit any changes to the server. If you believe a staff member is abusing their powers and/or not doing their job correctly, you can always make a staff report by clicking here and it will be looked into.

You can also always make a suggestion if you believe you have a genuine idea that the server will benefit from, and again it will be looked into/discussed. I will leave a link for the suggestion form here.

I'm sorry that you no longer find the server an enjoyable place to be anymore, and that the people you used to talk to are no longer playing, but I'm sure there are multiple people around the server who you may enjoy talking to.

I'm going to lock this thread to avoid any future drama. Feel free to contact staff a member if you have anymore queries.
-Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.