Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Small Rant

Target

I’ve seen a lot of people complaining about the two survivals joining, the chat being spammed, there being tons of lag, there being drama, etc, but give it a break. The server just reset, and I promise you it was like this last reset. Tons of people are probably online, loading new chunks and items in. This is bound to create lag. Once the chunks are loaded up and less hype is around the reset, the player count and the lag problem will retreat. As for the chat being spammed, it was also like this last reset. There are a ton of excited beans on, chat will be very, very active. This problem will also die down when the hype decreases. Final complaint is the drama because of the joined servers. Chill out, there has always been drama on both servers, this is no different. You’re playing the same game with the same people, there’s just more and different people as well. Give it time, all these problems will resolve themselves.

Dinosmore

Annoyance is completely normal, It's a game after all, and games make it so everyone has to be better then everyone. :c
I came in late, so I'm like "Finally a world I'm in from beginning"​