Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Skywars Problems/Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan Rubin

On skywars, there are a few problems that just get really annoying.
1. Towering/Skybase - People do this all the time and sometimes refuse to come down until you just suicide. When you try to come up, they just hit you off with snowballs and eggs and it gets VERY frustrating. Maybe we could add a shorter height limit or something.
2. High Ranks with OP kits voting for basic chests - when people with Titan or King and stuff vote for basic chests, go to mid and get everything, and then just dominate everybody and make it not fun at all. This is so annoying as it gives no one any kind of chance and makes it boring to play. Plus you lose score points.
3. Teaming - teams can be fine if your just with your friend and your having fun, but people that every single game go "team anyone" it gets annoying. It doesn't really bother me when it's 2 people, but with like 3 or 4 people it get annoying because again, it gives no one else a chance, which leads me to my next suggestion.
4. (Suggestion) Teams Option - This would be awesome if we had an option where you could play games with 2 per island or more and this would be very unique and cool.
5. (Suggestion) little suggestion, because I think it's happening anyway, but a shop to spend points in would be motivating and fun and also a solution to the ranks voting basic chests problem.

Thanks For Reading! -TheFallenKing123

Castelliboo

Dedicated Member
Personally, I disagree with 1
because it is some people's skill and way of winning the game. 2 because Knight+ payed a lot for our ranks and we have a right to vote what we want. 3 because some people enjoy teaming.

Both suggestions are really great ideas tho!

Aless

Trusted Member
1. Towering/Skybase - People do this all the time and sometimes refuse to come down until you just suicide. When you try to come up, they just hit you off with snowballs and eggs and it gets VERY frustrating. Maybe we could add a shorter height limit or something. - I like killing people in skybases its really funny and fun But sometimes people use skybasing in a tactic way e.g.- When a titan or ranked player has like full dia etc and u only have leather boots. Then obv. I would do that and I did today and got a win, and 2nd time can be that u go up and cross to center to not get egged/snowballed off. And that could be mistaken sometimes when reporting.
2. High Ranks with OP kits voting for basic chests - when people with Titan or King and stuff vote for basic chests, go to mid and get everything, and then just dominate everybody and make it not fun at all. This is so annoying as it gives no one any kind of chance and makes it boring to play. Plus you lose score points. - I totally agree! When I get a rank I'll try to vote OP unless of a hacker. But not everyone votes Basic or normal.
3. Teaming - teams can be fine if your just with your friend and your having fun, but people that every single game go "team anyone" it gets annoying. It doesn't really bother me when it's 2 people, but with like 3 or 4 people it get annoying because again, it gives no one else a chance, which leads me to my next suggestion. - Don't agree, I personally love taking down teams of 3+ Did so today.
4. (Suggestion) Teams Option - This would be awesome if we had an option where you could play games with 2 per island or more and this would be very unique and cool. - Meh
5. (Suggestion) little suggestion, because I think it's happening anyway, but a shop to spend points in would be motivating and fun and also a solution to the ranks voting basic chests problem. - Already happening.

These are my opinions but thanks for reading!,

Kind Regards,
Luna ~~ x

Castelliboo

Dedicated Member
1. Towering/Skybase - People do this all the time and sometimes refuse to come down until you just suicide. When you try to come up, they just hit you off with snowballs and eggs and it gets VERY frustrating. Maybe we could add a shorter height limit or something. - I like killing people in skybases its really funny and fun But sometimes people use skybasing in a tactic way e.g.- When a titan or ranked player has like full dia etc and u only have leather boots. Then obv. I would do that and I did today and got a win, and 2nd time can be that u go up and cross to center to not get egged/snowballed off. And that could be mistaken sometimes when reporting.
2. High Ranks with OP kits voting for basic chests - when people with Titan or King and stuff vote for basic chests, go to mid and get everything, and then just dominate everybody and make it not fun at all. This is so annoying as it gives no one any kind of chance and makes it boring to play. Plus you lose score points. - I totally agree! When I get a rank I'll try to vote OP unless of a hacker. But not everyone votes Basic or normal.
3. Teaming - teams can be fine if your just with your friend and your having fun, but people that every single game go "team anyone" it gets annoying. It doesn't really bother me when it's 2 people, but with like 3 or 4 people it get annoying because again, it gives no one else a chance, which leads me to my next suggestion. - Don't agree, I personally love taking down teams of 3+ Did so today.
4. (Suggestion) Teams Option - This would be awesome if we had an option where you could play games with 2 per island or more and this would be very unique and cool. - Meh
5. (Suggestion) little suggestion, because I think it's happening anyway, but a shop to spend points in would be motivating and fun and also a solution to the ranks voting basic chests problem. - Already happening.

These are my opinions but thanks for reading!,

Kind Regards,
Luna ~~ x
Wait will the shops thing come in the soon to be skywars reset?

Ashii

Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
ashthetotaltrash
ashthetotaltrash
lets not bump old threads please, this is from 2015/16.
-thread locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.