Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Announcement Skyblock Reset - Saturday, February 15th @ 2PM EST

uhrora

uhrora
uhrora
Please don't re-answer questions that have already be answered, not to mention incorrectly. :/

theres a countdown but it happens friday the 14th 2/14/2020 at 8pm EST
They asked for survival 1, this reset announcement is for skyblock, nothing for survival 1 has been announced. Not to mention it happens on the 15 of feb.

yes, everything goes except the items you bought from the online store
does my plot go to
If you are talking creative plot, no this announcement is just for skyblock, they don't really reset creative. If youre talking you island then yes.

i don't think its worth it, i worked really hard on my plot, many memorial heads, and o just made a headsho
again if this is for skyblock, you should expect resets every year or so, its actually been over a year since our last one. But if by plot you mean a creative plot then you dont have to worry, I don't think they'll reset creative, they normally dont.

yes! anything you've bought from shop you get to keep
This isn't entirely true either, things like /fly you keep. But consumables like sell wands go, unless you bought them up to 14 days before the reset. Also this was already answered so no need to restate :)

iMAC05

_a_k_n_b_c_a_e_
_a_k_n_b_c_a_e_
Please don't re-answer questions that have already be answered, not to mention incorrectly. :/

They asked for survival 1, this reset announcement is for skyblock, nothing for survival 1 has been announced. Not to mention it happens on the 15 of feb.

If you are talking creative plot, no this announcement is just for skyblock, they don't really reset creative. If youre talking you island then yes.

again if this is for skyblock, you should expect resets every year or so, its actually been over a year since our last one. But if by plot you mean a creative plot then you dont have to worry, I don't think they'll reset creative, they normally dont.

This isn't entirely true either, things like /fly you keep. But consumables like sell wands go, unless you bought them up to 14 days before the reset. Also this was already answered so no need to restate :)
whoo ok thanks