Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

~Skyblock Money~

How well are you doing on Skyblock financially?

• Total voters

Naruwaru

Newcomer
Just wondering how people are making money on the skyblock. I know you can make your own shop, but it's not very efficient when you're just starting out and if you want quick cash. -guess I should be patient if I do the shop-

I also noticed players with spawners. :eek: So I checked the shop and looked at the cost and ... they were highly priced -which is understandable-. ; -; I'm guessing people are selling iron from the iron golem spawers as an unlimited source of getting money.

If you're a Titan (they can obtain the spawner without breaking it -when placed- and also have the power to change the type of mob that comes out of the spawner), please post your IGN or in game name if you're willing to help players with breaking spawners or changing mob spawners (you will be added to the "Helpful ~Ranked Titans~ list. Please do not take advantage and steal. Thanks!

I wanna use this discussion as a way to help other players with their financial needs, so please help in anyway you can. c: Any helpful tips will be added in "Money Tips"! Thanks for any help in advance!

IGN: Naruwaru

-words- = My comment or clarification.
Note: Full Vault = Double Chest Full (I think)
  • Selling Netherrack -if you're able to go to the nether- (Full Vault = 7k) -Thank you Star!-
  • Selling Iron -if you have (an) iron golem spawner(s)- (Full Vault = 9k?) -Thank you xPvv!-
  • Selling Stone Bricks -if you're just starting out, selling stone bricks is a good way of making money, requires a lot of mining and smelting- (Full Vault = 10k-ish?)
  • Selling Quarts (Block) or Warts, -not as efficient, but if you're in need of a bundle of money, that's the way to go-
  • Selling Wood (Planks) -also not as efficient, good for quick and easy money, but doesn't give much money- (Full Vault = 6.9k)
  • Selling Mob Drops -limited to rank shop- -Thank you Pizza_!-
(words) = One or the other/ both.
Example: Wood (Planks) So you can sell both Wood logs or Wood planks.
Note: Please do not harass them since they are doing YOU a favor. Ask nicely if you need help! If they don't assist you, be understandable. They may be busy. Thank you!
IGN: xPvv
Forums: Pvhemen

Last edited:

Starrrr

Trusted Member
I mine Netherack and a full vault is worth 7k. Plus if you get a good pic, then it's like breaking blocks on creative because it's so fast!

Pvhemen

Dedicated Member
I have a large iron golem farm, which I usually stay at when online. Makes around 9k per inventory ? I don't play as much though as it lags when Joel comes online. I'm also a titan if you ever see me online I'd be happy to changed your spawners as well ! But money wise, IG farms are for sure the way to go !

IGN : xPvv

Pizza__

What star and pv said above, those are the 2 most common and efficent waus for money a few other options thaT will get you money are but not as much :
NetherWart
Quartz
Selling mob drops (if your a rank )
Selling wood / wood planks

Naruwaru

Newcomer
What star and pv said above, those are the 2 most common and efficent waus for money a few other options thaT will get you money are but not as much :
NetherWart
Quartz
Selling mob drops (if your a rank )
Selling wood / wood planks
What do you mean by "if your a rank" for mob drops?
For the ranked shop?

Last edited:

xFilippa109x

Newcomer
You can also go to the mob grinder and kill the animals, and then sell the meat and stuff you got. The thing that you get most money out of Is pig.

Last edited:

petalier

But how do you get to the Nether? (I started today)
please don't bump old threads :(
If you have a skyblock question, make a new thread in the "skyblock" section. To answer your question though, you need to simply make a nether portal on your island (or you can use someone else's). If you have any more questions, like I said, you can make a new thread, or you can even dm me!