Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Skyblock Flex?

JoeyDeDestiny

As everyone should know by now, Skyblock will be resetting "Saturday, February 15th at 2PM EST" (Announcement). Since a reset is a fresh start, it means that everything will be cleared, your pvs, echest, island level, island builds, etc.
Before this does happen I just want to see what you're most proud of during this season. It could be one of your builds, maybe a god-set, limited items, your balance, or anything that you feel was the rarest! By taking a screenshot of it and sending it here you can see it in the future and maybe bring up happy memories. (At least that's what I'm trying to do lmaoo)
ANYWAYSSS, I know that some of you guys may be upset about a reset, but this reset is quite unique... If you have already read the thread you can see that there are a whole bunch of cool plugins, such as mobcoins, superhoppers, and vote parties? o_O I'm ngl, I believe this is one of the best times for a reset. A new start for everyone will open up the door for more players to join the server and for more interaction to take place!

Last but not least.. The thing that I'm most proud of is....
*yes, a shulker full of mod heads <3*
I shall increase my collection in the next season!
Good luck and have fun guys, looking forward to seeing all of you guys!

Attachments

morla

Dedicated Member
morladarling
morladarling
Such an enjoyable way of sharing memories and achievements!
It's 12:00 in the morning and I don't think I've got the energy to get my diddly screen's!
But I can finally say, my skyblock skillz has definitely approved!
Lots of memories & such,
but here's to a new Skyblock! lol