Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Server status...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamsterBrine

I regret to say this but, after returning to the server after a two year break, I have seen mods ignore harassment, give minor punishments for TP Killing and ban evasion, or even just ignoring their job.

I have to say goodbye to this server. My friend has been bullied to the point they are leaving as well. I am calling one mod out in particular. Rachel, being friends with a person does not give you permission to let them bully someone to the point of tears. This server has become as bad as 9 y/o Xbox.

If someone, anyone, would check mod reports, that would be amazing, someone more competent than some of the people I've seen. I wouldnt bother trying to delete this post, I've screenshotted it all and have most likely contacted higher authority on behalf of my own and my friend's sanity.

bbellaa

Dedicated Member
bbellaa
bbellaa
Hi! So if you notice a mod isn’t doing their job, you can message sr staff (as we don’t have a staff report section anymore) and they will look into it. Also It is against the rules to bully, so for that, you can always make player reports so long as you have sufficient proof and if you’re not comfortable making a full report, you can also just message a mod on discord or in-game privately. We’ll take care of that for you. As for this thread, I’m going to go ahead and lock it so there’s no further drama created.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.