Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Announcement Scheduled Maintenance Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckowe

Newcomer
So its back up which is great. But I have a head shop ( In creative ) and all my heads are gone. Please Help.

Kangamoo2

Newcomer
Still can't get /fly in survival perks. We do the whole purchase process (thru paypal) and it looks like it works but nothing happens.

BlobDish

So its back up which is great. But I have a head shop ( In creative ) and all my heads are gone. Please Help.
its best that you report it to mod , i also have a headshop so i hope this happened to me too! But if they are gone forever you could probably just place them all back down by using your heads in chests that you use for orders. Good luck!

Ashii

ashthetotaltrash
ashthetotaltrash
I still cant get into beanblockz idk what to do it says connection lost but i can get into hypixel perfectly fine
Right now bbz is rebooting for bug fixes so will be down for a little, but it should be back soon so make sure you are in 1.12/1.12.2 when you try and log in after it comes back online.

Timoki

Hi everyone,

The past 36 hours have been crazy!

Our network has been struggling to keep up with the huge amounts of players joining, so we will be doing some maintenance later today to optimise the servers and improve your experience whilst playing. All of our servers will go down tonight (Sunday) at 8PM EST... which is 1AM if you are in the British timezone. During this time, you will not be able to join the BeanBlockz server as we will be enabling maintenance mode.

We do not have an ETA at this time as to how long maintenance will take. We recommend to keep an eye out on this page for more information. During today's scheduled updates, we will also be changing some things up on the Classic server (see poll here), and we will be pushing some mandatory bug fixes for all the issues that you have reported (including giving back claim blocks, etc.). After maintenance, we will post a changelog here and in our Discord.

Thank you all for playing BeanBlockz and apologies for the inconvenience whilst we are working to make things as smoothly as possible!

Thanks,
Jesse
OOF

Timoki

Hi everyone,

The past 36 hours have been crazy!

Our network has been struggling to keep up with the huge amounts of players joining, so we will be doing some maintenance later today to optimise the servers and improve your experience whilst playing. All of our servers will go down tonight (Sunday) at 8PM EST... which is 1AM if you are in the British timezone. During this time, you will not be able to join the BeanBlockz server as we will be enabling maintenance mode.

We do not have an ETA at this time as to how long maintenance will take. We recommend to keep an eye out on this page for more information. During today's scheduled updates, we will also be changing some things up on the Classic server (see poll here), and we will be pushing some mandatory bug fixes for all the issues that you have reported (including giving back claim blocks, etc.). After maintenance, we will post a changelog here and in our Discord.

Thank you all for playing BeanBlockz and apologies for the inconvenience whilst we are working to make things as smoothly as possible!

Thanks,
Jesse
sad

Status
Not open for further replies.