Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Sara's Competition Entry :)

IIPegaII

Okay I told you before you enter this so I don't feel bad for doing this. Those hot air balloons designs were stolen. Different blocks were used but the style is the same. I don't know if it matters that much though. I warned you twice so don't get mad at me.

*picture of hot air balloon (as you can see, same design different blocks)

Last edited:

Smilefied

Newcomer
Okay I told you before you enter this so I don't feel bad for doing this. Those hot air balloons designs were stolen. They blocks use weren't but the style was. I don't know if it matters that much though. I warned you twice so don't get mad at me.
I didn't tho, I got inspiration from other comps in the past, made these, then when someone told me, realized they look similar to ones online :<

IIPegaII

Mkay I will let the judges decide on this. I don't even know if such a tiny part of your build even matters that much tbh.

Shelby1319xoxo

Okay I told you before you enter this so I don't feel bad for doing this. Those hot air balloons designs were stolen. Different blocks were used but the style is the same. I don't know if it matters that much though. I warned you twice so don't get mad at me.

I've seen a lot of people doing hot air balloons like that, but good eye

wulfie

Trusted Member

Please don’t try to play staff’s role in the competition. If it appears to you as though someone is stealing designs, report them in the player reports forum and allow higher staff to deal with it from there. Posts like this aren’t necessary on entries, it’s much easier for the whole team if you make a formal player report.