Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

[S2] Daredevil inc. Theme Park - Official Thread [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

DoggoDoesMC

We promise to keep working on this theme park, however, we will be relocating.

All remaining materials are being taken away and moved to another claimed area. /warp daredevil is now out of action. We will set up a new warp Only when the park is ready

This is to ensure that nothing like this will happen again.

Angelll

Hello Everyone...

Unfortunately, work on daredevil has been temporarily haulted, as the entire park has been struck by a vandal. The park somehow became unclaimed, and buildings have been broken and redstone and signs have been stolen.

If you know anything about this, any information or support would be highly appreciated.
Pictures will be posted soon.
:eek: that’s so sad!

DoggoDoesMC

Hey there, daredevils!

so, I don't know about my fellow staff members, but I am thinking about the reconstruction of daredevil. I have built the Office Building all by myself.
(just kidding! they still care my dudes)

Minecraft 1.12.2 17_04_2019 12_28_58.png

Last edited:

DoggoDoesMC

Construction - made easier!

2 days ago, the park manager (_ShadowEllie_) became a king, this enables her to use a ton of helpful commands.
She also was given /fly at the same time - making it easier to build objects such as roofs, or high rides.

DoggoDoesMC

Looks great. Can't Wait ! Also is your warp functional yet ? :)
Not yet. We're building a new park in a new loaction, and we will only get the new warp when it is finished, as someone used the warp to destroy the previous park while it was still being built.

ShadowEllie

Newcomer
We love the fact that you are all still excited. If you want to look at where daredevil used to be do /warp DareDevil on S2.
As we are not using it it would be a lovely place for a house/ holiday home. We might even do something fun there as a memorial

ShadowMark

Newcomer
Hey guys! Just thought I'd let you know, my old account had the wrong birthday for some reason. While I will still use it in the future, I do wish to apply for things like mod, and having the wrong birthday would just make it harder. I will still check up on this thread regularly, however i will no longer receive notifications of new comments. Thanks for understanding - Mark

Gryffindor

Hey guys! Just thought I'd let you know, my old account had the wrong birthday for some reason. While I will still use it in the future, I do wish to apply for things like mod, and having the wrong birthday would just make it harder. I will still check up on this thread regularly, however i will no longer receive notifications of new comments. Thanks for understanding - Mark
Ask a Sr. Mod to change it for you via pm. Just tell them that it's wrong and the date you want it changed to.

ShadowMark

Newcomer
Oh wow, this thread was left a while

Due to school, we were not able to work on this for a LONG period of time, but we are finally considering a restart to construction

We are relocating to S1, So we have the opportunity to reach a larger community of players

seeya, daredevils!