Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Ripped off

BlossomPlays

Newcomer
IGN: IBrookieCookieI

So basically a while ago I accidentally purchased 2 stacks of bob ross paintings and lost ALL my money. I contacted the owner and asked for a refund but she said "I don't do refunds and I can tell she obviously just wants to keep my money. I went back to her shop and sure enough, THERE WERE NO NO REFUND SIGNS! Is there a way to get my money back because O worked extremely hard to have it lost to make cat hitting shift when I clicked the sign. I know, she was trying to climb over my keyboard so I moved her out of the way and she came back and stepped on the keyboard at the wrong moment. so please is there a way to get my 2m back? The player I bought them from was Snxggles.
Nobody likes to have all their money wasted and ripped off. I've kinda been avoiding beanblockz for this reason as I worked nonstop for 2 weeks gathering spawners and now It's ruined. Any tips on how to get my money back would be greatly appreciated.Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 4.21.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-08-06 at 4.13.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-08-06 at 4.11.26 PM.png

snxggles

Newcomer
its the first thing u see when u walk in. I tried to give a headsup, maybe try to read the info I try to share with the customers at my mall. It's a policy I keep because firstly, if i'm not online to see it, then I do not believe u, second its always annoying to keep track of who mailed me about a refund and then I have to wait until they are online. there are too many annoying conflicts that come with refunds and I do not want to be 'sure' of giving those refunds back. Also, none of your screenshots are proof you purchased them. Anyone could make copies of maps by putting empty maps with the map art in a crafting table.

devianceone

It's easy to make copies of maps. Anybody can buy a single map, make 64 copies and ask for a million back. There's no refunds and if the shop owner is offline they have no way to tell if you bought from them.

DerpyPotato13

Newcomer
Take what I say lightly, because I'm not a survival player, but even if the owner didn't have signs, they have no obligation to refund you for something you purchased. You haven't been "ripped off", you made a mistake and that's on you. They don't have to pay you any money for what could be a very easy scam to fake.