Respawning the Ender Dragon?

OffKeyAnthem

Newcomer
Aug 22, 2018
Recently I and some other players have tried (and failed) to respawn the ender dragon using end crystals. I was wondering if anyone knows whether that's a glitch or there's just a cap on how many times the ender dragon can be respawn on the server.

bunneh

Dec 3, 2017
I would make a bug report or contact @MamaDuckie for this!

SpecialCam

Jul 5, 2017
i didn't even know you could respawn it. Before the reset there were issues with this on skyblock2 and idek if it ever got fixed, but if you know it's supposed to def. make a report.

OffKeyAnthem

Newcomer
Aug 22, 2018
i didn't even know you could respawn it. Before the reset there were issues with this on skyblock2 and idek if it ever got fixed, but if you know it's supposed to def. make a report.
in theory you should be able to respawn it with end crystals but it just won't work. I put in a bug report on it for survival1.

OfficialEthinter

Newcomer
May 1, 2016
before the last reset, it was not possible to respawn the ender dragon with crystals, also it was not possible to kill it as its nomal movements were changed so it just flew up non stop, this also happend with mobs like the wither. they would just fly and not come down.

Aersoldorf

Jun 27, 2018
What server were you on before the last reset? I played SR and killed the end dragon multiple times.

OfficialEthinter

Newcomer
May 1, 2016
i was on survival but i cant remember the server, this bug also happend in the previous season aswell.

Kithara

Jul 3, 2018
Recently I and some other players have tried (and failed) to respawn the ender dragon using end crystals. I was wondering if anyone knows whether that's a glitch or there's just a cap on how many times the ender dragon can be respawn on the server.
Me,bruin and nicole tried and others came and help and we had everything and a egg and someone just stole the egg and put it in a vault cause we did invade on everyone and we never got a chance to summon it.

Aersoldorf

Jun 27, 2018
You don't need an egg to summon it, just 4 end crystals