Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Resource Packs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sxvagebunny

Dedicated Member
hi im triggered.

o hi there !! I was just wondering if anyone uses resource packs. I want to try some new ones out so it would be delighted if anyone can list some resource packs down below c:

~Bunny

KatMeowWoof

Dedicated Member
My favorite texture pack I use is the Dandelion texture pack. The other two that I have, but don't use are Cutiecraft and Cheerful. But if you don't like the color pink, I wouldn't recommend getting the Cheerful texture pack xD

Voidal

Dedicated Member
My favorites are MadPixels and Canvas. They're quite simple texture packs but they're really cute and nice to play with.

I have also been using an Autumn themed pack called AutumnOverlay. It replaces the leaves with new colours (red and orange). It looks pretty cool. Doesn't replace anything else tho other than making the grass a bit lighter.

Last edited:

wulfie

I use Faithful, it's pretty simple but it just makes the normal textures look a lot cleaner, and doesn't cause any lag for me. :)

Txdoroki

Dedicated Member
I used to use Dandelion but it's not very good for building as it changes the textures of so many blocks.

pearlpai

why does this not surprise me?? you are too artistic. stop it. you make us all look bad!! :p
haha, no!! as much as i appreciate the compliment, i didn't draw the textures myself. i just combined some of my favorite texture packs into one. :)

alexx

Ok so... I recommend Quadral, its super cute xd. The font is kinda of small and i get the 'q' and the 'g' key mixed up alot :p @ashthetic showed me it and i love it (find it here)

Oh right a couple of pictures to show:

(got pictures here)

Silveriinq

Dedicated Member
If you are looking for a nice texture pack, I recommend Equanimity. This texture pack is really beautiful and enhances the default Minecraft textures and makes the world look so pretty despite not having Shaders on.If you look in my Signature, there are a bunch of screen-shots of me using the texture pack. <3 Here is the Link:
http://resourcepack.net/equanimity-resource-pack/
Here is an example of a youtuber using the texture pack and playing our very own server, Beanblockz :p (Credits to @Vinamae)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.