Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Announcement Recent Updates & Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyJawLine

Newcomer
Super excited for all of the new features and changes coming to the server! Hyped for the Survival reset, as are many others who play on the server! Can't wait to start fresh again with some amazing people! :)

(will probably be posting some suggestions soon)
I'm looking forward to it too! Just wish that we could at least keep our balance! :4:

MyJawLine

Newcomer
I hope I make a lot of new friends during the reset. If anyone is reading this, feel free to reply with your username and nickname. I would love to meet some of you guys on survival!

Username: MyJawLine

Nickname for survival: Jerika

laneyyyy

Hi there! ~

I cannot tell you how pumped I am for these updates. As for suggestions toward the upcoming survival update, I think it would be AWESOME to have some sort of 'timber mod'. There is nothing more annoying than when people who live in stumpy forests {or biomes with large trees} and don't cut down the whole tree, so then there are floating tree-tops pretty much everywhere.

I have no idea if this is possible and it probably isn't, but then again i know that this server has impressed me multiple times with "mod-but-not-actual-mod-thingys" so if you can that would be fantastic to see in the new survival world.

<3​

Spice

Yay! It might restart on my birthday, very excited! Can't wait for these new updates!
Btw love the new hub!

venillacream

Sorry for the long suggestions!

1. Instant Teleportation

This will be really helpful especially if players have an important building somewhere else or if they meet up with someone quickly before they leave. The five second wait time before teleporting is not the worst thing in the world, but I think an instant teleport will be faster and better.

2. /Sellhand
I saw someone else in this thread mentioning it and I think its a great idea. Again, it will be a faster and better concept and players who need to do something quickly or may not have enough inventory space can just do the command "/sellhand" and the item in their hand will be sold. If they have many stacks of the same object (for example: a player has 6 stacks of 64x Cobblestone, they can do "/sellhand all" and all the cobblestone in their inventory will be sold).

3. /shop
When players type the command "/shop" a small window could open with the items in /warp shop. It could be like the command in Skyblock. I especially like the different categories and how organized it is, super useful. The shop is great, but it takes a while to either find the item or click the sign many times in order to get the amount you need.

4. Spawn Eggs and Mob Spawners
Most of the time, people struggle to find the mob they need for a crafting recipe, so maybe spawn eggs and mob spawners could be added to the shop or to the crates. Of course the cost of the spawn eggs and mob spawners will need to be highly priced because the items are rare. I feel like this addition will help many people. And it is a little annoying that there is no other way to get a mob spawner except for finding one in a cave especially because many people remove the spawners so that harmful mobs do not spawn and attack them. Obviously, not every spawn egg could be available for purchase, maybe the ones that should be available: Zombie, Spider, Skeleton, Creeper, (maybe... because people could spawn the creepers near other people, making them die) Wolf, Ocelot, Squid, Villager, Sheep, Cow, Chicken, Horse, Slime, Rabbit, Pig, Llama? , and Mooshroom? These are some suggestions and not all of them have to be accepted if this is added.

5. /Trapped
/Trapped is a good command... most of the time. Usually, it is good to use if someone is trapped in a box and they want to escape and go exploring. The only problem I have with this command is that people use it and they claim area nearby or they begin to grief and it becomes really frustrating. Once, my friends and I owned a shop and someone used /trapped and they flew to my house. A little later, I saw in chat that it said "Nutella has been slain by ---------". I was confused but I remembered that I had a wolf named Nutella, so I rushed to my house and my wolf was gone. The same person that killed my wolf claimed land near my village and started to build but it didn't really look like they were trying on their build, it looked more like they were griefing tbh.

6. Bold Donator Ranks
A while ago, donators' ranks would be in bold. I liked this effect because it was more recognizable in chat. This add-on was not the most important, but it definitely helped to see ranks clearer and it was nice to see the rank name pop out.

7. Claimed Areas
There are many beautiful and creative villages/homes in the survival servers. Everyone has their own style and a bunch of people strive to make their claimed area look organized and perfect. Usually, many of these villages are destroyed by griefers and people who claim a lot of land nearby. This is extremely frustrating especially if you want to expand your village. The griefing makes people want to completely move to a new location. I know there is not much that could be done, but maybe there could be like a command or a rule that adds a certain amount of blocks that a person can later build on. (This is very confusing, I'm sorry). I think this will allow people to feel more calm when teleporting players they don't really know. And they can know that their area will not be destroyed.

I might add more suggestions later.
Text Creds: @AlexisSaige

ashley

Adding /shop command to Survival would be pretty helpful ! I know that I hate having to /warp shop all the time.

ashley

Also, silk spawners pleaseee?? It'd be so useful for grinding and all that so you don't have to have another claim and another home somewhere the spawner is but there should be a limit of the amount of spawners you can have in your claimed land like there's a limit you can have on your island on Skyblock.

Cayzee

Newcomer
I think that adding a feature that deletes a plot claim and everything built on it after a certain amount of time (a month or so) would e very beneficial. It would give newer members a chance, since they can claim land that's not thousands of blocks from spawn.

venillacream

Also, silk spawners pleaseee?? It'd be so useful for grinding and all that so you don't have to have another claim and another home somewhere the spawner is but there should be a limit of the amount of spawners you can have in your claimed land like there's a limit you can have on your island on Skyblock.
I totally agree! It'd be so much easier to have a certain room or building just for all the spawners. I was thinking maybe around 8-12 per claimed land? And each could be about $50k-$75k?

venillacream

I think that adding a feature that deletes a plot claim and everything built on it after a certain amount of time (a month or so) would e very beneficial. It would give newer members a chance, since they can claim land that's not thousands of blocks from spawn.
Maybe a little less than a month, but it is a great suggestion!

buga

OMG I cant wait for the survival reset! I have two great ideas that could help the survival servers out.
1) Clearing a claim
I remember when I first came on survival all I saw were griefed claims all at or near spawn. I thought it looked pretty bad to see lava over buildings and stuff near spawn and plus it took up a lot of room. Once someone say their claim got griefed they would move on to another area leaving that one. I think if there was a /clear claim command then there would be more room for everyone to play. Plus it would look a lot better.

2) Building near claimed areas
When I played survival I had a very pretty village with my 3 other friends and then one day we saw a random girl made a claim right next to our claim without our permission. It made our village look really bad and see started building these bad builds. I think that if there was a certain amount of feet around a claim then it would prevent this problem from happening. If a friend wants a claim next to their friends claim, then they could just be a part of the same claim. Easy as that.

I hope you like my ideas and take them in mind. I think it would help a lot if the server had these. Thanks for reading my ideas! <3 :p

Woo! Can't wait survival reset! <3 Better building space and more animals, on the building space topic, I can never find a space.

Reset also opens up this:
More places to raid, open nether fortresses, dungeons, etc.
SPACEEEE
Animals, taming and hunting, still good!

Well Cya house I built, i'll be blowing you up day before reset. Heh.

loza

Dedicated Member
Woo! Can't wait survival reset! <3 Better building space and more animals, on the building space topic, I can never find a space.

Reset also opens up this:
More places to raid, open nether fortresses, dungeons, etc.
SPACEEEE
Animals, taming and hunting, still good!

Well Cya house I built, i'll be blowing you up day before reset. Heh.
Lmao, I'd advertise that, loads of people will most likely show up to see you blow up your house xD

Mystical

Newcomer
a girl who lives in a house opposite me on the survival blue server has been MEAN! her user is Cupcake_GURL and basicly I was building a village near my house and when I logged on today it was all gone. the claimed the land that I claimed (don't know how she claimed it must have been hackz) and destroyed all the houses, incuding the one that I was planning on selling. she left a sign were the house was saying "f*ck you you cant even build"
please ban her as she destroyed all my hard work and must have hacked to unclaim my own claim and claim it for herself.
thank you
Mystical_Arctic
xox

Cal

Trusted Member
a girl who lives in a house opposite me on the survival blue server has been MEAN! her user is Cupcake_GURL and basicly I was building a village near my house and when I logged on today it was all gone. the claimed the land that I claimed (don't know how she claimed it must have been hackz) and destroyed all the houses, incuding the one that I was planning on selling. she left a sign were the house was saying "f*ck you you cant even build"
please ban her as she destroyed all my hard work and must have hacked to unclaim my own claim and claim it for herself.
thank you
Mystical_Arctic
xox
Make a player report https://beanblockz.com/forums/player-reports.23/

laekn

Newcomer
So excited to be able to play on the survival server. I just joined not knowing about the reset so I guess I may hold off on doing anything big on that server!

Status
Not open for further replies.