Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ova

Basically I am creating this thread to prove my point.

I find it completely unfair how Titans , Kings pay so much money for their ranks ( I got mine for mostly chat colours and stuff ).
Titan is $100! And when we pay we'd like some EXCLUSIVE things.
For example: Chat Colours. I liked how the Titans got more colours than everyone else. It just like made the rank more worth it but now literally every rank has most of the chat colours this is so bad because $100 is ALOT of money and for you guys to give the chat colours to other ranks... I think that this should be changed back.
Also the [Sponsor] rank is more noticable than a Titans... we pay alot of money so i think it should be noticed a bit more. Also the rank colours are ugly in general now they used to be perfect last reset. I hope you look at this and take it into consideration. Also since the rank is so expensive I think it deserves more perks. at this point its just a waste of money. Maybe add more things like Rainbow chat or.. a custom tag, you know what i mean!

Last edited:

rachelisugly

Basically all ranks have chat colors, they didnt change what ranks had which ones, they all have certain ones, they've been the same, second of all they're not allowed to give you money back for these things and sponsor isnt more noticable. They have 1 chat color and their tag is green, they don't even have /nick. Lastly titan ranks have a lot of perks although you might not notice it, rainbow chats are for sr mods only and you can suggest tags here https://beanblockz.com/forums/suggestions.37/

GamerAlessia

Newcomer
Basically I am creating this thread to prove my point.

I find it completely unfair how Titans , Kings pay so much money for their ranks ( I got mine for mostly chat colours and stuff ).
Titan is $100! And when we pay we'd like some EXCLUSIVE things.
For example: Chat Colours. I liked how the Titans got more colours than everyone else. It just like made the rank more worth it but now literally every rank has most of the chat colours this is so bad because $100 is ALOT of money and for you guys to give the chat colours to other ranks... I think that this should be changed back.
Also the [Sponsor] rank is more noticable than a Titans... we pay alot of money so i think it should be noticed a bit more. Also the rank colours are ugly in general now they used to be perfect last reset. I hope you look at this and take it into consideration. Also since the rank is so expensive I think it deserves more perks. at this point its just a waste of money. Maybe add more things like Rainbow chat or.. a custom tag, you know what i mean!

yes! ofc, and actually the thing is that we have w/e on creative and almost every rank has it! fOReVer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesse

Content Manager
Content Manager
This has already been discussed and responded to in your last suggestion. The decision stands as it as and rank prices are not going to change. Making another topic will not influence that decision. Prices and perks have been the same for years, and they will be going forward.

Topic Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.