Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

rank colours

cvpid

okay so the rank colours got changed and majority of chat is "ew these rank colours are gross" "i got so use to the other colours" (maybe including me lol) ndfjhndfsi i personally think the colours are ugly and i liked the other rank colours so leave your op in the comment - im prepared for all the people who suggested this to attack me :sick:

Ashii

Its unlikely they would be changed back so soon, as it was reverted because of high demand. But if you want it changed, make a suggestion here.

beige

okay not gonna lie at first i thought it was disgusting and i didn't like it but now i'm getting more used to it. it just gets confusing to see a king with a blue rank and thinking they're a titan. oh well

cvpid

If you didn't want these to of been changed you should've said so on the post made about it.
its kinda hard to "find the post made about it" since everyday there is more than 1 post a day so it gets lost within all the other posts - also i didnt know i had to read through every single post

Cookkiee

its kinda hard to "find the post made about it" since everyday there is more than 1 post a day so it gets lost within all the other posts - also i didnt know i had to read through every single post
Not quite sure where you got the idea that you had to read every post, but not even remotely to what I said. You can pick and choose what you read, but you shouldn't really complain considering you signed the terms of agreement which state things can change, you can see the image I included. You can also just try to be more active on the forums and reading all the suggestions to give your feedback.

https://beanblockz.com/threads/bring-back-the-old-bbz-features.69538/#post-344938
https://beanblockz.com/threads/saamm-suggestion.69830/

All these posts were made after you joined as well.

Attachments