mc.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Random Thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris

Ultra Member
Krist_n
Krist_n
Is it weird that my dream is to figure skate? I mean I just love it! It doesn't make sense though...I am seen as a gamer but what I really want to do is skate. Should I follow my dreams or stick with gaming? (If I start skating it will take up a LOT of time) <3

Marian

Ultra Member
mariyayn
mariyayn
That's cool! Live your dream! Netty Want to come over to my house I will give you a lesson?

ppaaiiggee

I say you should follow your dream! Everyone has been saying for over 3 years that my dream will never happen, but I am totally going to prove them wrong! And I say if anyone is saying you will never be a figure skater, prove them wrong! Even if you are going to have to not game as much I still say you should follow your dream! (I am very passionate about following your dreams as you can tell xD )

mayiloveyou

Dedicated Member
I say you should follow your dream! Everyone has been saying for over 3 years that my dream will never happen, but I am totally going to prove them wrong! And I say if anyone is saying you will never be a figure skater, prove them wrong! Even if you are going to have to not game as much I still say you should follow your dream! (I am very passionate about following your dreams as you can tell xD )
what's your dream..

Kris

Ultra Member
Krist_n
Krist_n
<3 I plan on doing my passion :3 Thanks for the support...

Status
Not open for further replies.