Question about staff applications

CreativeLily

Newcomer
Jan 19, 2019
I realized how stupid i was, i'm pretty sure i spelled imgur like igmur and conversation like convorstion does this matter?

cqtkeira

Feb 23, 2019
I'm positive some minor mistakes shouldn't matter as much, but it was stated to go over your application and check to see if you forgot or needed to fix something. Two words shouldn't count you off by a lot, and you should be fine.

I wish you the best of luck!

thomass

Dec 8, 2018
A few minor grammatical errors won’t decrease your chances of being accepted, so nothing to worry about!

Barp___

Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
Nov 18, 2015
We’re all human, typos happen :)

ice21

Newcomer
Mar 17, 2019
Will having a ban on your "record"stop you from being accepted?

butterflysoup

Sep 8, 2018
i dont think so;
they prefer you have a clean record but if you have an acceptable reason for being banned and have a few warns probably wont prevent your chances

Kris

Ultra Member
Jan 31, 2016
That’s why I am scared, I have been banned before and I am pretty sure I won’t get accepted because of it :,)
It mostly depends on what you were banned for but if you state that you have learned your lesson and refrain from those activities, you should be fine <3
Some of the past/present moderators have bans on their records so don't be worried :)

ice21

Newcomer
Mar 17, 2019
It mostly depends on what you were banned for but if you state that you have learned your lesson and refrain from those activities, you should be fine <3
Some of the past/present moderators have bans on their records so don't be worried :)
Thank you xo That makes me feel so much better

kxmmy

Apr 16, 2018
They prefer having a relatively clean record but with having bans, I think it comes down as to why you were banned and for how long. :) good luck to those applying !!

Last edited:

Barp___

Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
Nov 18, 2015
That’s why I am scared, I have been banned before and I am pretty sure I won’t get accepted because of it :,)
As Kxmmy has said, although clean records are preferable a few bans or warns isn’t going to disqualify you. Accidents happens, and sometimes people have bad days.

If your history shows a negative pattern of behavior, (Ex. multiple punishments for disrespectful behavior) then that’s definitely something taken into consideration however having one ban certainly isn’t going to ruin your chances. Best of luck to the both of you!

rwer

Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2015
What if you have like 30 warns (mostly from console) LOL
Everyone makes mistakes, as Barp said, you don’t really know what words are filtered, so if you show on your application that you’re mature enough, then your warns wouldn’t matter if they aren’t that severe.