Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Question About Staff Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsMaio

If you had applied for staff do you find out when the new mods are announced or do you find out prior to that? Also if you find out before the new moderators are announced how long does it usually take to reply to a staff application? I don't mean this harmfully by the way I was just curious. I really appreciate all the hard work that goes into being a moderator.

bunneh

As for the first question, on the 28 of January mods will be announced on the forums as well as i think 3 days of seeing how the team works. As for the second question i don't understand what you mean. Can you rephrase it?

chaeri

New moderators are likely to be notified shortly after the deadline for the applications on January 28th. If you’re accepted, you’ll be privately messaged on the forums before an official announcement is released. Those selected also get to join a group chat with other staff members to ask questions and get to know them as well (from what MamaDuckie posted on the Staff Applications announcement.)

ItsMaio

New moderators are likely to be notified shortly after the deadline for the applications on January 28th. If you’re accepted, you’ll be privately messaged on the forums before an official announcement is released. Those selected also get to join a group chat with other staff members to ask questions and get to know them as well (from what MamaDuckie posted on the Staff Applications announcement.)
Thanks for the help!

bbellaa

bbellaa
bbellaa
To correct earlier statements, it doesn’t necessarily have to be three days. We like to get everyone in, welcomed, and ready. So, hypothetically, it can take three months! (jk, we wouldn’t do that to y’all, but it can take over three days). But yes, you are messaged first. The purpose of the message is not only to inform you of your acceptance, but to get your information so you can join our slack, so keep updated with the forums! If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask!

ItsMaio

To correct earlier statements, it doesn’t necessarily have to be three days. We like to get everyone in, welcomed, and ready. So, hypothetically, it can take three months! (jk, we wouldn’t do that to y’all, but it can take over three days). But yes, you are messaged first. The purpose of the message is not only to inform you of your acceptance, but to get your information so you can join our slack, so keep updated with the forums! If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask!
Thank you! I am assuming, of course, that is after you do the Discord Interview.

bbellaa

bbellaa
bbellaa
Thank you! I am assuming, of course, that is after you do the Discord Interview.
Ah yes, if they’re interested in your application, they’ll likely pull you in for an interview. However, y’all should be aware that this does not mean that you’re on the team. At this point, it could go either way and we don’t want anyone upset because they believed that because they got an interview that they have a 100% chance of being officially accepted.

Jivejamie2008

Newcomer
As for the first question, on the 28 of January mods will be announced on the forums as well as i think 3 days of seeing how the team works. As for the second question i don't understand what you mean. Can you rephrase it?
I have a question...
When will I be able to apply, i have been looking trying to find when the more spots are going to be vacant to upgrade to a moderator? As I play this game everyday and I have seen some bad people and ive always wanted to help, but i'm just a knight!

bbellaa

bbellaa
bbellaa
I have a question...
When will I be able to apply, i have been looking trying to find when the more spots are going to be vacant to upgrade to a moderator? As I play this game everyday and I have seen some bad people and ive always wanted to help, but i'm just a knight!
Ok so, staff applications have to be open for you to apply. They are closed as of now and we just recently got new mods, but keep updated on the forums. Also, refrain from commenting on old threads.

thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.