Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Purge on Survival Red?

Voidal

Dedicated Member
Hey all! So me and a lot of people on survival red were talking about how it would be really cool if there was a purge on survival red, or on both survival servers. We thought is would be a cool way of making money and a cool way to add in pvp on survival red.

Here are some ideas we came up with:
- Kits will be disabled during the purge
- You need to use the resources you got ig
- /unlock drops is enabled for all players
- The purge will happen at 7am-7pm? (12 hours)
- A safe zone (maybe spawn?) and maybe a cooldown in between being killed so spawn killing isnt an issue
- Claims WILL remained claimed
- For every player kill you get 1000$ or something
- The purge is once a week, every 2 weeks or every month?
- You can create a team/ party (limited amount so its fair)
- /home purge (1 sethome for the purge)
- Players can kill others in claims

This is a suggestion and a lot of people seemed to like the idea.
@Alexx s idea
Reply to the thread with your opinions and ideas! @Thomas @Affixes

Castelliboo

Dedicated Member
Hey all! So me and a lot of people on survival red were talking about how it would be really cool if there was a purge on survival red, or on both survival servers. We thought is would be a cool way of making money and a cool way to add in pvp on survival red.

Here are some ideas we came up with:
- Kits will be disabled during the purge
- You need to use the resources you got ig
- /unlock drops is enabled for all players
- The purge will happen at 7am-7pm? (12 hours)
- A safe zone (maybe spawn?) and maybe a cooldown in between being killed so spawn killing isnt an issue
- Claims WILL remained claimed
- For every player kill you get 1000$ or something
- The purge is once a week, every 2 weeks or every month?
- You can create a team/ party (limited amount so its fair)
- /home purge (1 sethome for the purge)
- Players can kill others in claims

This is a suggestion and a lot of people seemed to like the idea.
@Alexx s idea
Reply to the thread with your opinions and ideas! @Thomas @Affixes
I don't even really play on survival so i would't really mind what happens but tbh Thomas and the staff have their minds set on Prison right now and 'The Purge' is basically what you do on KitPvP.

This is not meant to be offensive in any way. Just trying to make a point.

Voidal

Dedicated Member
I don't even really play on survival so i would't really mind what happens but tbh Thomas and the staff have their minds set on Prison right now and 'The Purge' is basically what you do on KitPvP.

This is not meant to be offensive in any way. Just trying to make a point.
Ya of course. It was a suggestion on maybe what to add next? I feel like it would just bring excitement to survival red.

aesthic

Dedicated Member
Though I like the idea, I don't think this is reasonable for survival. Couple things.

1. Survival is a pvp free server and some people would want to keep it that way. Like me. If you want to pvp, go to kitpvp or factions.

2. If you have the purge and like you said, you can kill people on claimed land, I don't think that's fair to the people who want to stay away from pvp.

3. What about fly? Most people have fly but others don't. I don't think that is fair for the people that don't.

4. Thomas is already working on a lot of stuff on the server lately for example, Prison is in the making. This would cause more stress for him and also the staff.

5. Like I said above, the staff could also have some problems with hackers, arguments, and more.

The list could go on and on. Sorry for making this long. Just my opinion ;)

Thomas

Owner
Owner
easyusual
easyusual
Survival isn't really a pvp server, the majority of players likely wouldn't be happy with that :/

wulfie

Trusted Member
I really liked the idea tbh. If it happened he could add a command like /claimpvp off so for the people who don't want to participate, they can just stay home. Also, it adds more excitement for those who have dedicated a lot to survival and finally have all this op stuff but no reason to use it because you can't fight the dragon on Blue anymore anyways. I just feel like it's a good idea.

wulfie

Trusted Member
Orrr he could add a pvp arena that has like seats for an audience and then people can pvp down in an arena and kills earn money.

Voidal

Dedicated Member
Survival isn't really a pvp server, the majority of players likely wouldn't be happy with that :/
I understand but maybe if there was a safe zone or simply players didn't come online, they wouldn't participate. The idea is that it's adding kinda of like a "holiday" for players to do something a little different. I was also speaking with some ranks about it and they thought it was a cool idea.

Voidal

Dedicated Member
Orrr he could add a pvp arena that has like seats for an audience and then people can pvp down in an arena and kills earn money.
I like this idea and the idea with the claims a lot and I think that would be ok, but wat if someone had a claim close to spawn/the place they were fighting and they jumped inside their claim and it was protected. That's maybe where an area would be cool.

Voidal

Dedicated Member
Also adding to @Wulfgirl03 s point, both survival servers can't fight the dragon anymore so it's kinda plain and there's not a lot of fighting going on.

wulfie

Trusted Member
@Thomas I know your busy but after Prison is all up and running, please consider a pvp arena in Survival, there is one in Skyblock and I think it would satisfy a lot of people if Survival do one too. Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Castelliboo

Dedicated Member
I have to say, I agree 100% with Thomas.
Most people who play on survival, aren't there to pvp.
It is basically forcing them to do what they don't want to do and yes, i am aware that some people want to fight but others, not so much.

This is just my opinion.

wulfie

Trusted Member
I have to say, I agree 100% with Thomas.
Most people who play on survival, aren't there to pvp.
It is basically forcing them to do what they don't want to do and yes, i am aware that some people want to fight but others, not so much.

This is just my opinion.
I agree, maybe the purge wouldn't work out so well, but I think a pvp arena would be good because it wouldn't affect those who don't want to pvp, and it would also be a way to earn money for those who do want to pvp.

Silveriinq

Dedicated Member
Survival and Skyblock are almost all I play on the server and I don't do PvP so The Purge on Survival is basically throwing in what I play survival to avoid: dying. I agree with Wulfie, if a PvP arena is added to spawn like Skyblock, it won't be required to PvP but is optional if you want to. (BTW I play survival to avoid PvP BC I a horrible at PvP lmao) :D

Last edited:

IZaraI

lol That's A Pretty Good Idea Maple! I Also Agree That Its Kinda Like Kitpvp But I Like The Idea! <3 (I'll Be On Survival A Little More Often Now xD)