Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

purchase store item gone after reboot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

olivermatt

Newcomer
Hi. my username is arcadedreams , i purchased the unlimited use sell wand before reboot someone told me the item will come back into my inventory but i still have no item , can i get the item back i paid for?

Ashii

ashthetotaltrash
ashthetotaltrash
Sell wands are consumables and so don't get given back after a reset. The only exception to this is if you bought it less than 7 days before the reset, in which case you can make a purchase issue on it.

olivermatt

Newcomer
i think your mistaken , its not a consumable it was unlimited use . as seen in confirmation email.

Purchased packages:

• 1x Sell Wand (Unlimited Uses) (Survival)

you telling me i paid for items on your server and your not giving my item back after you reset server?

Ashii

ashthetotaltrash
ashthetotaltrash
Even the unlimited ones are consumables, as Jesse stated in this thread
'Sorry if you found the package description to be misleading (I have removed the word "permanent"), but we are still not going to refund sell wands. They are under any means considered a consumable, that can be lost on the server, traded, sold, etc. etc. - It is not like a rank which you can not lost in any type of way. We are offering a complimentary compensation for players who have bought the item up to 7 days before the revamp (since that would be so short off and unfair), but that is the best we can do. Sorry if this is not the response you were hoping for. '

jxred

angxls_
angxls_
It's not scamming as jesse stated the wands are seen as consumable which is why they're at a lower price overall as other items on our shop. We understand it may be frustrating but it was stated even before the revamp that wands were a consumable item unlike other items like multipliers or perks such as /fly.

olivermatt

Newcomer
It's not scamming as jesse stated the wands are seen as consumable which is why they're at a lower price overall as other items on our shop. We understand it may be frustrating but it was stated even before the revamp that wands were a consumable item unlike other items like multipliers or perks such as /fly.
consumable? the server practically just took it off me when it reset , i didnt consume anything

jxred

angxls_
angxls_
that's what happens with consumable items even if it was an unlimited sell wand they're a consumable item and as such listed at a lower price. Jesse stated that they were consumable a few times which is why even if you lost it would would need to repurchase it from the store. with a reset all consumable items are cleared. we understand you are frustrated but its been stated on here and even on our discord when an overwhelming amount of people lost them. since its an item and not a perk/rank or other permanent things you can be purchased they don't transfer between resets

olivermatt

Newcomer
i know your a mod and this isn't your fault but i think thats disgusting practice. i play another server rebooted after 4 months and still gave back item that was purchased. especially when ranks on this server costs $100 , making playerbase happy is the owners job and everyone thinks this is a bit scammy as theres a massive outcry , the right thing to do is to reinstate the items to the players who purchased them. $10 is $10 , thats an hour work for some of us.

MamaDuckie

Community Manager
Community Manager
MamaDuckie
MamaDuckie
i know your a mod and this isn't your fault but i think thats disgusting practice. i play another server rebooted after 4 months and still gave back item that was purchased. especially when ranks on this server costs $100 , making playerbase happy is the owners job and everyone thinks this is a bit scammy as theres a massive outcry , the right thing to do is to reinstate the items to the players who purchased them. $10 is $10 , thats an hour work for some of us.
They are considered as consumables because the item can be given to another player/lost in some way in game via death, dropping in lava, etc - just like crate keys, and other items of the sort that you can buy from the shop. If the purchase can be lost in any way, shape or form then it is considered as a consumable. There's not really a need to argue over it as it has been explained several times already.

olivermatt

Newcomer
My item was not lost in lava , lost by death nor stolen . An item I purchased was taken away by the server . Not my fault beanblockz is at fault that’s why 2/4 of your player base is calling bb a scam .

olivermatt

Newcomer
They are considered as consumables because the item can be given to another player/lost in some way in game via death, dropping in lava, etc - just like crate keys, and other items of the sort that you can buy from the shop. If the purchase can be lost in any way, shape or form then it is considered as a consumable. There's not really a need to argue over it as it has been explained several times already.
People buy items to support the server and pay its bills while we get cool items in return but playerbase has had nothing just the middle finger Pointed back at them by this move . It’s made many wary not to purchase from the store again , items should of been reinstated . Whatever

MamaDuckie

Community Manager
Community Manager
MamaDuckie
MamaDuckie
I never said how you lost it, I was explaining what we consider to be consumable items. You can't purchase a bottle of soda with a cool label at a store, drink the soda and then expect the company to give you a new bottle just because the liquid is gone. It doesn't work that way. Wands are considered as consumable because they can be lost and we do not hold over consumable items to the next resets. That's all there is to it. I don't see people complaining about crates they buy on one reset not holding over to the next, that's because it's the same thing and they can be lost in some way shape or form. Jesse stated that if you bought it within the week before the reset that the item would be given back to you, but that is all. Arguing over it isn't going to change anything.

olivermatt

Newcomer
its not that im argueing but my point isnt been seen. in my eyes the way you explained it this is what happened

i buy a can of coke from beanblockz.
its in my fridge for a few weeks.
beanblockz decides to drink it when i bought the can.

anyways just lock thread , no point going on about it. but this has damaged the way people see purchases and i wont be buying from the store myself again

Status
Not open for further replies.