Posters!

petalier

Apr 8, 2017
oo I guess I’ll be the first thread here!
As you probably know already, survivals just reset, which means that all posters (map posters, to be clear) were wiped. I’ve always wanted to attempt to make one, so if anyone is interested, PM me on discord (petalier#7467) or on the forums to discuss ideas!

Some current ideas of mine are:
Animal posters, very detailed posters (of anything), and more.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you want to help or if you have any ideas!

yen

Nov 28, 2015
:devilish:

Aersoldorf

Jun 27, 2018
While I love posters in game, and was considering attempting to do them myself once the revamp occurred, I just think that it's too problematic with the new rules for people to attempt doing the really good ones. The main reason for this is that a full sized poster requires over 16,000 blocks of space and with the 10,000 cb limit that has been imposed it means that you can't claim your area to protect it from griefing - unless you're willing to shell out real money to purchase the additional blocks. I do hope that they will amend this restriction going forward. I'm already aware of 1 aspiring poster maker who had his map destroyed by griefers before he could finish it.