Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

play despacito ;)

do you favor korean or american pop music over the other?

• american pop

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • korean pop

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • both r aii shh

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

lihyoung

hey !! i've recently gotten back into playing on beanblockz after a break from minecraft, due to my reunion with the server i thought hey i might as well introduce myself on the forums.

• my name's Lina, i'm a newly ranked up titan here on beanblockz. i've mostly active within survival blue, however i tend to visit creative 2.0 once in a while for the sake of building. my favorite genres of music have been american pop & rap (stream nicki's new album "Queen" ;) as well as korean pop & rock (yall should check out the groups day6 & red velvet ;)
  • i'm a student in high school, currently heading into my sophomore year in the incoming month. before the incoming school year starts, i've been binging as much anime as possible, already getting into boku no hero academia and rewatching danganronpa.
  • on beanblockz, you may recognize me with a nick of purplelina !! if you ever need help when it comes to building and grinder creation, don't hesitate to ask !! however, please dont be saddened if i don't respond for a while, i have an issue with paying attention to chat that i'm working on !!

if you see me online feel free to say hi !! i'd really appreciate it !! but nonetheless, thanks for reading my post and have a nice day !!