Parrot spawners

OriginalNyan

Sep 30, 2017
Parrot spawners in survival should be hard to get. As a lot of people in survival had taken time and money to make their collection. I'd say at least 1mil per spawner in spawners shop. And why is the ocelot spawner broken on survival. It spawns brain-dead ocelots that only "come alive" when you re-log

Swurlin

Newcomer
Jan 1, 2019
The current price of parrots is at the least 5 million, having a spawner worth less than the actual pet will never go down well. Also by increasing how many parrots are in the game with spawners you are essentially taking money away from the players who already have parrots.

OriginalNyan

Sep 30, 2017
The current price of parrots is at the least 5 million, having a spawner worth less than the actual pet will never go down well. Also by increasing how many parrots are in the game with spawners you are essentially taking money away from the players who already have parrots.
On survival2 they're/ they were 1mil

ItsMaio

Jan 1, 2019
Yes although parrot spawners would be cool there are some economic problems with having them. Parrots are worth so much because of their rareness. No one would buy a wolf for 5 millions because they are so common. Having parrot spawners would of course lower their value no matter how expensive said parrot spawner is. If there are more parrots in the world then eventually they would become a regular house-pet like any other ocelot or any other wolf. The problem arises when people who have already had bought parrots before the spawner would be added would have been simply taken away their money. They would have payed millions of dollars for something they could have waited for and bought for 500. Even though it would be cool to see parrots more often around the server it is still unfair to add such a thing.

Also I personally don't mind relogging to wake up the brain-dead ocelots because I am not a person who's whole finance comes from selling pets but that's just my opinion.

noraa

Apr 29, 2018
Yes although parrot spawners would be cool there are some economic problems with having them. Parrots are worth so much because of their rareness. No one would buy a wolf for 5 millions because they are so common. Having parrot spawners would of course lower their value no matter how expensive said parrot spawner is. If there are more parrots in the world then eventually they would become a regular house-pet like any other ocelot or any other wolf. The problem arises when people who have already had bought parrots before the spawner would be added would have been simply taken away their money. They would have payed millions of dollars for something they could have waited for and bought for 500. Even though it would be cool to see parrots more often around the server it is still unfair to add such a thing.

Also I personally don't mind relogging to wake up the brain-dead ocelots because I am not a person who's whole finance comes from selling pets but that's just my opinion.
then why r there parrot spawners xD I'm so confused

Shelbyee

Jan 8, 2018
i have around 90 parrots and i spent 5 days looking for them and then $50m on the rest and then all of a sudden theyre worth 1k? scam.

noraa

Apr 29, 2018
i have around 90 parrots and i spent 5 days looking for them and then $50m on the rest and then all of a sudden theyre worth 1k? scam.
Ik I have a couple that I spent a lot of time and money to get and now people r selling them for $100 :(

ItsMaio

Jan 1, 2019
then why r there parrot spawners xD I'm so confused
I don't know why they added them. It wasn't fair at all to anyone. That post was made a month ago so it was outdated but still.