Our new Friends System is now live!

Jesse

Content Manager
Content Manager
Jul 3, 2016
Hi everyone,

We're back with an exciting announcement today! As you may remember, some time ago our team was working on a new in-game friends system. Using this feature, players would be able to add and interact with their friends on the server through an easy and simple to use GUI. Unfortunately this feature had to push this feature back several times - but fear no more! I'm very excited to announce today that this system is available to all members on our server starting right now! Learn more on how to use this feature below.

Adding Friends
It is extremely easy to add new friends on the server. Simply open the friends menu by typing /friends, and hit the "Add Friend" option. There, enter the full in-game name of the player you would like to add as a friend (remember: no nicknames!), and the server will automagically send a request to that player to add them to your friends list. Adding friends is also possible through the /friends add <player> command. A maximum of 100 friends can be added on the server for now.

Managing Friends
Once a member has been added as a friend, you can visit the friends list menu to manage them and interact! Friends list their current server status (online/offline) as well as their location, and can be teleported to right from the GUI! In case you have a lot of friends, the variety of sorting options will help you find who you want - or you can add players as a "favorite" so you can quickly view them from the special favorites menu.

Preferences
It is also possible to manage a variety of preferences related to the friends system, such as the ability to receive friend requests or server notifications that get sent when your friends turn up online. Settings can easily be toggled on/off by clicking on their individual item.

This system has been long in the works and we really hope that this makes it easier for you to find your friends here on BeanBlockz! We will have more exciting announcement about upcoming features soon - so stay tuned for more info.

Thanks,
Jesse

shiv

Nov 10, 2015
COOL now lets find some friends

Last edited:

viewful

Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
Nov 9, 2015
oh dear

auggie

Jul 24, 2017
hot!

Fennekin56

Newcomer
Dec 16, 2018
Sounds awesome! Now i just need some friends

EvilWolf341

Newcomer
Mar 17, 2019
Banana, please be my friend. You are my King and my savior! All hail BananaOnana! All hail!

shelfboi

Jul 17, 2017
Great! Now I just need to find some friends!